I just saw this on AVS - svs related (???)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MDS

Audioholic Spartan
Ironically I read that statement on the SVS site this morning. I can't figure out what they are alluding to though as I don't recall any threads here with Audioholics bashing SVS or vice-versa.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Advertisers come and go on our site and we almost always maintain excellent relations with all of them thereafter unless of course they somehow offer a faulty product or service to our readers, which was NEVER the case with SVS. SVS is entitled to their side of the story and you’ve already heard ours. We have been having this issue long before the alleged Jan 31st renewal date and you can check our Velodyne DD-18 thread as example.

It was NOT our intent to discredit the quality of their products or have attention to our new forum policy drawn across the entire web. We like SVS products and even the owner Ron Stimpson, but we had to make a policy about what we felt was abuse on our forums.

I consider this matter closed and hope everyone can abide and respect our new forum rules. We will NOT tolerate any public bashing of SVS or other manufacturers products on our forums so please as always behave with civility.

Thanks for your understanding in this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis