I just got owned...

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
by my 12 year old cousin in Modern Warfare 2 :eek: . We were playing split screen, quick scoping kills only with the intervention. The kill cam was something to watch. :D If anyone has not tried quick scope it is a lot of fun, even when you lose. :p

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
by my 12 year old cousin in Modern Warfare 2 :eek: . We were playing split screen, quick scoping kills only with the intervention. The kill cam was something to watch. :D If anyone has not tried quick scope it is a lot of fun, even when you lose. :p
MTB this is a good sign. Means the cousin has the right interests at that age and you have enough varied ones at your age.

The bad news is like me you are still posting here.

L

leousm

Enthusiast
12 year-olds seem to have a ton of time to get good at these games. I play MW2 with my 19 y/o brother-in-law and he beats me more often than not.

Thing I hate about split screen is that unless we play on a huge LCD, I can barely target accurately enough to get kills in. I guess the old eyesight isnt what it used to be. :eek:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis