I have Surrounds, or "edges" to repair your woofers, or I can fix them?

T

Transducergeek

Enthusiast
I have a surplus of foam "Edges" or surrounds for repairing woofers. Most woofers that were made with foam surrounds, will, with time, deteriorate to dust, or goo, and need replacement. I have standard size foam grey surrounds in overstock and I want to liquidate them. So, unitl they are gone, I will sell them at discount. I will provide adhesive-glue and a brush for application, and instructions to do the work, it is not hard to do. I am now selling a Pair of 8" or 10" surrounds for $10/pair. The 12" for $13/pair and the 15" for $18/pair. US Mail will carry them for about $4.00 a set. Same shipping for 2 sets, get 2 sets at a time. I will sell the second set for $2.00 off up to 12" and $4.00 off the 15" large ones.
I also am happy to install the surrounds for you on your woofers if you prefer not to do the work yourself. I do the 8 and 10 inch woofers for $20 each woofer, and the 12" for $25 each... and 15" for $30 each,... and that includes the surrounds, complete price. I am in Los Angeles. Please Call (310) 372-9113 Rolf E.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis