I had fun with **** and Jane.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I liked this movie. Actually, I like all Jim Carry movies. The DVD is basic (DD) but it has some good Bonus Features such as a gag reel (all movies should have this).

Anyone else like it/hate it?

SheepStar

J

Jedi2016

Full Audioholic
I saw the movie in theatres, thought it was okay. Not really a keeper, but worth watching at least once.

I think it's funny that the forum software bleeps the name.. hehe.

DTS

DTS

Senior Audioholic
I had FUN WITH **** AND JANE. We got it through Netflicks, wanted to see it in theater, but didn't [as ussual]. It was fun.

B

brmiller88

Enthusiast
Sheep said:
I liked this movie. Actually, I like all Jim Carry movies.
Even Batman Forever? ;)

I am looking forward to renting Fun With **** and Jane sometime soon.

annunaki

annunaki

I just saw it today. It was a decent movie with some funny moments. Jim Carrey was pretty good.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
annunaki said:
I just saw it today. It was a decent movie with some funny moments. Jim Carrey was pretty good.
The best part is when he has the voice changer. Theres some good deleted scenes too.

SheepStar

E

ernie00

Enthusiast
Terrible

We saw that movie last satuday night.. and it was just awfull.. I don't even think my wife and I laughed during the whole thing... The best days of Carrey are behind him if you ask me... good thing when the movie was done, Dumb and Dumber was playing on TBS. Hilarious.

The best part was actually brigning back the movie and getting to try my new longboard skateboard that laminated myself.

B

Buckeye_Nut

Audioholic Field Marshall
This movie is probably in my mailbox right this very minute......LOL

I plan to watch it friday night.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis