I got pulled and had to blow last night...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
So, now you're saying he defiled your wife's honor? Gimme a break. You're grasping.
I didn't say he defiled my wifes honor, he never had the chance, I think he pulled me over to get a better look at my wife, but I said nothing about her honor.. He may have insulted her if given the chance...

My wife was silent, he told her to put the phone down she did, he said get out of the car, she did, woah, she kind of acted like you would have, although she didn't do it with a smile and she didn't once call him sir, and when the other officers got there and were asking her if she was OK, she said "yes sir, no harm done, can you get them cuffs off of my husband please" and the older officer said "yes mam, he is handling that rite now". One of the older cops even turned my jeep on so she had heat, that is the difference between a punk rookie and a respectful gentleman..

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
This, rat cheer, is the crux of the matter.

feel up his wife??? WTF???
You think that doesn't happen? We just had 2 separate cases on the news, where women were violated by locals, go back to your bubble, I feel bad for your wife...

jinjuku

jinjuku

My wife has had exactly one interaction with LEO and it was piss poor. They had yet to plow a hill and as she was going down on a right trending curve the car went straight. ABS doesn't help on ice.

They don't check to see if she's ok. Just write a ticket for failure to control and point out to her that they have been out all day and didn't get in an accident.

This is Umich campus police.

So this is where it gets great: Next day we are out. We see a Umich cop car that rear ended another vehicle on some really treacherous roads. It's her. We have the officers card. I call up later and get her on the phone and proceed to tell her "We've been out day and didn't get in an accident". Oh the dirty language she used.

Then we go to traffic court, no show for the LEO and it's tossed.

If I had better interactions with LEO I wouldn't be of so poor an opinion. Imagine that. You can't make this stuff up.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
I think we're getting somewhere now.

Several times in this thread you've mentioned that you see cops as sexual perverts and use their position of authority to pursue teir desires.

I think you're harboring some deep seated prejudice issues against cops to work out and this guy just happened to be a convenoent target. And, if two local local cops did that, your local authorities should look into their hiring practices more carefully.

Don't feel bad for my wife. Yours is the one that married an egomaniac, not mine.

but, let's leave my wife out of this mud fest, shall we? She's got nothing to do with this.

You're the one that said the cop was ogling your wife, and I really think you were imagining that.

E

English210

Audioholic
As I said before he admitted to his superior officer that the stop was un warranted, I think he was going to lie but where we were he couldn't, they have dash cams, and I was going by a walmart that is covered in cameras.

He looked rite at my wife and was bored and figured he wanted a closer look, I have heard cops brag about pulling over pretty women on multiple occasions, and I know when I drive down the street and see a car pulled over its either going to be a Black or spanish male, or an attractive young 80% of the time... My wife is in her early 30s and very attractive its nothing she isnt used to, she went to UT for 4 years and said she and her girlfirends were constantly getting pulled over and multiple times the cops asked for her contact information...

Its part of what some cops become cops for... not a secret..

As far as the sides of the story goes I never said I wasn't standing up for myself, I said I asked him why for everything he asked me accept when he asked for my vehicle and license information. Its simple, hot girl, big guy, little rookie cop with little guy syndrome, and me now in a bad mood because he pulled me over with out cause.... I have no doubt he was going to get foolish with my wife and I was going to get arrested for how I reacted to it, not a big deal, I pay an annual retainer so my attorney is a phone call away any time night or day, in the contract I am to have counsel within 1 hour of my phone call no matter the time or date... I spoke with him this morning {unrelated matter} and he asked me about the stop {his son and my brother are best friends so he heard about it}, I told him he had no reason to stop me, and he said "you could have got away with resisting at that point" I said "yah, you would have loved that" and he laughed....
Not me!!! The consequences of having answer to that complaint would have been too great. I did have a few hotties try to use their 'feminine wiles' to reduce the consequences of their actions, and then become their true selves when that wasn't gonna work. That was actally funny, especially if a female cop was my back up. It's great watching the change in attitude!!:)

Despite the implications I read here, cops are not a law unto themselves. They haven't been for a while since cell phone cameras. Speaking for the department I was on, there was a strong system of checks, because 'issues' were better dealt with internally than on the news!

This guy was obviously one that got through the cracks of the Psych test....

jinjuku

jinjuku

Despite the implications I read here, cops are not a law unto themselves. They haven't been for a while since cell phone cameras. Speaking for the department I was on, there was a strong system of checks, because 'issues' were better dealt with internally than on the news!

You mean where they confiscate cell phones, remove SD cards and tape from cameras. Where they sue the person recording or try to get ordinances passed to ban taping of LEO in public settings?

I like the ones where the cruisers tape disappears or has a technical glitch in that it got to close to a demagnatizer.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I think we're getting somewhere now.

Several times in this thread you've mentioned that you see cops as sexual perverts and use their position of authority to pursue teir desires.

I think you're harboring some deep seated prejudice issues against cops to work out and this guy just happened to be a convenoent target. And, if two local local cops did that, your local authorities should look into their hiring practices more carefully.

Don't feel bad for my wife. Yours is the one that married an egomaniac, not mine.

but, let's leave my wife out of this mud fest, shall we? She's got nothing to do with this.

You're the one that said the cop was ogling your wife, and I really think you were imagining that.
How can you say that? My wife said "he looked rite at me". I do feel bad for your wife because she married a women, women want to feel protected and safe just human nature, my wife is happy...

Where did you get that I am prejudice against cops? I have many friends that are on the job, more in that profession than any other single profession except my own, so your wrong there. I think you just have a back bone problem, when you are confronted in person anywya, which is fine, you have to live with yourself, not me, well you and your poor wife...

OK, so I am an Egomaniac? I guess so... you pinned me, thanks.. I do have pride, I am confident, and I will stand up for myself, NO MATTER WHAT, whether I am on a forum, in person, in front of a friing squad, If I think I am rite in my actions, then I will enforce and stand behind them until its over... that makes me a bad guy then so be it Ill take my consequences and I will sleep like a baby when its over, because i was raised to be a man and stand up for myself and my family no matter the obstacles or hard ships that I may incur...

I don't care if someone may not like me because I act a certain way, who cares, I am not going to act different because you don't like my actions, so you would have cowered like an 8 year old school girl , I didn't I stood up for what I thought was rite {him being wrong for pulling me over for no reason} and it ended how it ended... Did my ego have anything to do with that, since ego is what one thinks of one self, then yes, because I think I am not going to let anyone push me around, even if that means i have to push back....

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I do feel bad for your wife because she married a women, women want to feel protected and safe just human nature, my wife is happy...
I understand it's a hot topic, but can we try to keep things civil? (Not singling you out Irv).

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
"He looked rite (sic) at me"

And, you point is? THAT'S HIS JOB!!! So, should he assume that any passenger isn't carrying a gun? Ya know, cops get shot that way.

Dude, you got problems. Lots of them.

Thankfully, this forum exists so you can vent. Otherwise you'd probably on top of a water tower picking off pedestrians with a 30.06.

Again, what's with picking on my wife? Such a manly thing to do. Must be something lacking between your legs to make you want to do thgat.

E

English210

Audioholic
AKA the 'Feeling Hinky' method. I'm sure it involved profiling a 78' Chevy Nova with the cranked down just a smidged.

If you don't see this as a impetus behind my distaste for Law Enforcement then you don't get it and I'm glad you aren't serving any longer.

Yes I was pulled over in my Nova doing nothing wrong but going on about my business. It was a two unit stop. One younger guy, one older. The younger guy started having an issue when I ask for the reason for the stop. The older guy figured out that I wasn't a catch in about 10 seconds flat. Placed an arm on the younger cop, spoke to him quietly.

He then walked up and said I was free to go. That is about as close to a 'good' interaction that I have had.

I've been pulled over for speeding once. Ticketed. The stop went smooth. I was in the wrong. I admitted it and asked for a warning vs ticket. He let me off with a warning and let me know they stayed in system for 6 months. I was on my way in 15 minutes. If it's legit it's no problem.
My first car was a '76 Nova. Loved it, but what a pig for a v8!! oops, I said pig.....

Pulled over 'doing nothing wrong'? How many times have I heard that - as previously stated, if I couldn't articulate a reason for the stop, I wouldn't do it. Just as there's no reason you can't drive around in circles aimlessly, there's no reason I can't drive around the same path as you. Don't claim 'more' rights for you than for the cops.

We were trained that as police officers, there was no expectation that we should ever de-escalate a situation, such as would be 'reasonable and customary' in a controntation between two civilians, for obvious reasons. However, that did not mean we should go out of our way to find ways to escalate. Some people didn't get that message as clearly as they should, perhaps you are a magnet for such people?? :)

E

English210

Audioholic
You mean where they confiscate cell phones, remove SD cards and tape from cameras. Where they sue the person recording or try to get ordinances passed to ban taping of LEO in public settings?

I like the ones where the cruisers tape disappears or has a technical glitch in that it got to close to a demagnatizer.
ok, I get it...never mind...Collect isolated incidents from all corners, compile them, and then State as fact that all cops are the same.

Speaking as a former cop that doesn't fit under that umbrella.....go away!! :) (Civil enough, Steve81??)

I did like the one about the 'secret trick' to make a dog alert on a car so you can search it....it drugs aren't found, and the alert is 'questionable', everything else is thrown out, so what's the point? I worked with the K9's on occasion, and it's one area I may have been interested in staying in law enforcement for.

E

English210

Audioholic
"He looked rite (sic) at me"

And, you point is? THAT'S HIS JOB!!! So, should he assume that any passenger isn't carrying a gun? Ya know, cops get shot that way.

Dude, you got problems. Lots of them.

Thankfully, this forum exists so you can vent. Otherwise you'd probably on top of a water tower picking off pedestrians with a 30.06.

Again, what's with picking on my wife? Such a manly thing to do. .
Line crossed, dude! Have your opinion, allow Irv to have his, but keep control.

As I stated, I would have handled it differently, but it doesn't mean Irv has a deformity or deficiency because of how he handled it.......

...just means he was wrong, that's all :D

jinjuku

jinjuku

My first car was a '76 Nova. Loved it, but what a pig for a v8!! oops, I said pig.....

Pulled over 'doing nothing wrong'? How many times have I heard that - as previously stated, if I couldn't articulate a reason for the stop, I wouldn't do it. Just as there's no reason you can't drive around in circles aimlessly, there's no reason I can't drive around the same path as you. Don't claim 'more' rights for you than for the cops.
See that's the prevalent attitude that predates mine. I'm not claiming any other rights than: Remain silent. No you may not search my vehicle without PC. Am I free to go. Not asserting anything other than that. I've backed down in about 3 minutes flat more than a few punks. One I gave the middle finger to.

I kept my calm, let them know that I'm not an easy target. Did you know that most LEO share 8 out of 10 personality traits with hardened criminals?

We were trained that as police officers, there was no expectation that we should ever de-escalate a situation, such as would be 'reasonable and customary' in a controntation between two civilians, for obvious reasons. However, that did not mean we should go out of our way to find ways to escalate. Some people didn't get that message as clearly as they should, perhaps you are a magnet for such people?? :)
Thanks for at least pointing out the non-escalation. Cops are trained to 'gain control'. I still to this day baffled why a cop would walk up to me from across a parking lot and say he smelled MJ.

Most of the really egregious cops either get ousted or the crap beat out of them at some point. Some people aren't respectful of the badge if you know what I mean.

jinjuku

jinjuku

ok, I get it...never mind...Collect isolated incidents from all corners, compile them, and then State as fact that all cops are the same.

Speaking as a former cop that doesn't fit under that umbrella.....go away!! :) (Civil enough, Steve81??)

I did like the one about the 'secret trick' to make a dog alert on a car so you can search it....it drugs aren't found, and the alert is 'questionable', everything else is thrown out, so what's the point? I worked with the K9's on occasion, and it's one area I may have been interested in staying in law enforcement for.
You pull enough instances together and what it means to a person that has a statistics background: It's systematic.

Also getting a drug dog to false flag isn't a secret trick. It's just a trick for probable cause for when you tell them no they can't search your vehicle. That's your problem and a good cops problem. Sorry you get hit with the paint brush. I drove a 78 Nova (stoner mobile) and that was my problem until I got a different car. See how that works?

I had a friend that was a submariner. This is a GREAT trick: before the sub would put to sea they bring drug dogs through. My friend and his fellow submariners would take just a pinch of weed, throw it in a bag with some towels. Mix it all up and then wipe everything down with the towels and just laugh their asses off as the dogs alerted on EVERYTHING.

E

English210

Audioholic
See that's the prevalent attitude that predates mine. I'm not claiming any other rights than: Remain silent. No you may not search my vehicle without PC. Am I free to go. Not asserting anything other than that. I've backed down in about 3 minutes flat more than a few punks. One I gave the middle finger to.

I kept my calm, let them know that I'm not an easy target. Did you know that most LEO share 8 out of 10 personality traits with hardened criminals?
Yep, but I try not to focus on which traits....buahahahaha

Thanks for at least pointing out the non-escalation. Cops are trained to 'gain control'. I still to this day baffled why a cop would walk up to me from across a parking lot and say he smelled MJ.

Most of the really egregious cops either get ousted or the crap beat out of them at some point. Some people aren't respectful of the badge if you know what I mean.
It's no secret there are plenty of bad ones. Most people are too smart to do that job for that amount of money. The ones that are fulfilling a call on their life aren't enough to do the job, so there are some (plenty) of scumbags.

You should feel special that you attract them! You are doing mankind a service, so the rest of us don't have to put up with them!!! Just remind me not to ignite 'wacky-backy' near ya :) (not that I would ever....especially never inhale)

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Wow dude, chill out and grow up.

My truck is big...I have a lot of money...I have a big arm...I can beat up people...

Ohhh, now i see what the issue is... you don't need to say any more.....

I must have problems for wasting my time arguing with you, or maybe I am just insecure about my tiny penis, lol go get you face F#cked Mark, block me because I will do the same so then we don't have to see each other on here... You don't even know what you are arguing about you just know its with me, in person you would piss your pants and push your wife in front of you... poor lady....

Sorry Steve.....

jinjuku

jinjuku

Prior to two years ago I hadn't had a run in for 12. Trust me a beater car is a cop magnet. It's profiling and plays into their bias. After getting a brand new car in 99'. Viola no more being pulled over by douches with a badge.

jinjuku

jinjuku

Ok, Mark started throwing the toys first, IM is reacting. Mark: Stop instigating. IM put him on your ignore list.

No one will like the next steps. Respect that Steve's been nice about this. Respect that he asked people to behave. He's the good cop, I'm the bad cop in this scenario.

We copacetic? I'm not editing another post. I'm not deleting another post. It's the same amount of work to edit/delete as it is to place someone on time out.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Should probably lock this one too. It has definitely run its course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis