HorrorFans Garage Conversion

H

HorrorFan33

Enthusiast
I have been wanting to turn my garage into a home theater, ever since I sold my last Mustang!!..Im finally getting started and here is my progress so far :)

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Hi there HorrorFan,

Looks like the start of a very nice HT there. I do have one potential concern though: are you using the wiring pictured on that spool in wall? It doesn't look like the Monoprice in wall rated stuff, hence my interest.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Looks really good nice job, what are you using for subs and electronics? Are you going full theater seating stepping the floor ect?

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Hi there HorrorFan,

Looks like the start of a very nice HT there. I do have one potential concern though: are you using the wiring pictured on that spool in wall? It doesn't look like the Monoprice in wall rated stuff, hence my interest.
Looks awesome so far, but I agree. No CL rated, in wall wire I've seen lacks the white or whatever colored exterior jacket.

H

HorrorFan33

Enthusiast
Thanks guys..Yeah, I skimped out on the in-wall wires...I might go ahead and redo it with the right ones, before I close the ceiling up :(
This is a "Budget" build, so I have to keep things semi cheap, without the wifey going nuts on me :)
As far as gear, my set up out there is temporary, until I complete the rest of the build, just wanted to get an idea of what it would sound like..Here is what I bought for out there so far..
Polk Monitor55T (fronts)
Polk Monitor 25C (center)
Polk Monitor 45B (rears)
Polk PSW505 (sub)
Yamaha RX-V475 receiver
PS3
BenQ W1070 Projector
DIY screen and frame

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com