J

Justheshot

Audiophyte
I currently have a Nuforce AVP18 Pre, Halo A51 Amp, Sim2 Domino 80E projector, Focal 1028BE Fronts, CC 1008 Center, 826 w Rears & Velodyne EQ 15 Sub

Can get some Jamo R 907's & wondering if they can be used as Front's with the 1028be's going back to rears

Problem is Jamo's are 4 ohm & Focals 8 ohm

Will that mix work

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
you could, but it's recommended that your front three match. That's to say they should be of the same male and line to preserve the timberal integrity of the front soundstage.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I currently have a Nuforce AVP18 Pre, Halo A51 Amp, Sim2 Domino 80E projector, Focal 1028BE Fronts, CC 1008 Center, 826 w Rears & Velodyne EQ 15 Sub

Can get some Jamo R 907's & wondering if they can be used as Front's with the 1028be's going back to rears

Problem is Jamo's are 4 ohm & Focals 8 ohm

Will that mix work
You mean as Front HEIGHT SURROUND speakers?

Yeah, sure. I think they would work for front height and surround speakers.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
you could, but it's recommended that your front three match. That's to say they should be of the same male and line to preserve the timberal integrity of the front soundstage.
Yes, you definitely need a male line to preserve integrity

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan

Problem is Jamo's are 4 ohm & Focals 8 ohm Will that mix work
If you get the series matching Jamo center to timbre (tone color) match.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis