Holy Sh$&t what a great deal Monoprice!!!

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Do

Don't forget to figure the cost in of extra labor or a good hand truck to move it around? :)
I would definitely hire movers to get that upstairs. I'm not even going to even think about attempting to move 215 lbs of that up my stairs

Hunter Mike

Hunter Mike

Audiophyte
5x200 is a great... WHY YOU DIRTY TEASE!!!!

:D :D :D
Sorry, I was posting this then checked the link and saw it was sold out. I got the RMA for the 5x90 I bought and was going to splurge for the 7x200 at full price. Glad I checked today! I can let the Denon do ATMOS.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Sorry, I was posting this then checked the link and saw it was sold out. I got the RMA for the 5x90 I bought and was going to splurge for the 7x200 at full price. Glad I checked today! I can let the Denon do ATMOS.
We need to keep this thread alive because Monoprice will drop insane deals like that

I'll start browsing it daily and if I find something I'll let you guys know

K

Kleinst

Senior Audioholic
I see that more and more of the monolith items are gone and they have been selling off the open box stuff at CRAZY prices. I benefitted and got the THX front 3 for very cheap. (460t, 365c)

They said those are discontinued. I see very few amps, subs and speakers. I wonder if they are coming out with new stuff or I hope they aren't getting out of this business?

Shady, do you know what they are up to?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis