Holy Sh$&t what a great deal Monoprice!!!

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Damn terrible link let me post a better one.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
- Opens a dialog
Monolith by Monoprice M-215 Dual 15" THX Ultra Certified 2000-Watt Powered Subwoofer (open box)
Product # 42579
UPC # 889028038734
1 Review | 8 Questions, 5 Answers
$1,599.99
Starting at $145/mo with Affirm. Prequalify now

*Affirm is not available for business or international orders

Qty:
ADD TO CART
In Stock
Promotions
Volume

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
trying to post this?

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
Yes I am so computer stupid thank you so much! That is an insane good deal. If I wasn't splurging on transducers next I'd be snatching this up right now!!!!!!

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I'm seriously thinking about getting this and running it nearfield on my back row and just skipping the transducers it would almost cost me less just to get this!

I

Ifixtheinternet

Audiophyte
Yeah $900 off for an open box is a super deal!

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan

I know man I'm thinking about flipping some speakers and just going for it. The cool thing is Monoprice does sales like this all the time. So even if it's not available by the time I flip them I can snag another good deal that comes up.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan

They moved the priced down to $959 friggin dollars but someone snatched it before I could get to it!!!! For that price I'd have just bought it even if I had no use for it!!!!

Fu$_& my life I can't believe I missed that sale!!!!! :eek:

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Yes I am so computer stupid thank you so much! That is an insane good deal. If I wasn't splurging on transducers next I'd be snatching this up right now!!!!!!
Think they are all gone....I see a redirect from a product that is no longer available.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Think they are all gone....I see a redirect from a product that is no longer available.
I know they dropped the price down to 968 and by the time I could click that stock was GONE

I've been laying here curled up in a ball on my couch just sobbing ever since.

For $968 I'd have pulled the trigger on that sub in a heartbeat. I don't think I can move Im so heartbroken right now

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
I know they dropped the price down to 968 and by the time I could click that stock was GONE

For $968 I'd have pulled the trigger on that sub in a heartbeat. I don't think I can move Im so heartbroken right now
That thing would have been an absolute pain to deal with. You may be better off. It's 215 lbs.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General

Well...If I could I would stroke your head while you fall asleep, and dream the dreams of those whose lives spiral into despair....while telling you all will be well...maybe, someday.

But I can't....so suffer like a man Dagnabbit !! :)

Last edited:
D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Well...If I could I would stroke your head while you fall asleep, and dream the dreams of those whose lives spiral into despair....while telling you all will be well...maybe, someday.

But I can't....so suffer like a man Dagnabbit !! :)
Ok........
I'll.... tryyyyyyyyyyyy.... sob

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
That thing would have been an absolute pain to deal with. You may be better off. It's 215 lbs.
Since I got the HTP-1 from Monoprice and Hobie stated over their on the AVS forum thread for the HTP-1 that they will be rolling out Dirac ART onto it I'm thinking of using that 5th sub out. One thing I'm learning on the Storm thread over there about Dirac ART is the more subs or full range speakers you have the better

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis