Not open for further replies.
B

Buckeye_Nut

Audioholic Field Marshall
B

Buckeye_Nut

Audioholic Field Marshall
Many do.....

Believe it or not, it matters to more than some left coast (secular/atheist/wiccan types) aside......can probably comprehend.

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
You just gotta love the concept of rolling both politics and religion together in one thread.

Bravo
Bravo.

Senior Audioholic
You just gotta love the concept of rolling both politics and religion together in one thread.

Bravo
Bravo.
This is exactly why the founding fathers knew for the country to survive there must be a separation of Church and State.

krzywica

krzywica

Audioholic Samurai
This is exactly why the founding fathers knew for the country to survive there must be a separation of Church and State.
I agree....I also think we should consider a separation of douche and bag. :) (Yeah I hate Obama as well......every time I see another one of his shenanigans I have no words....so pretty much evrey day....

N

NicolasKL

Full Audioholic
Many do.....

Believe it or not, it matters to more than some left coast (secular/atheist/wiccan types) aside......can probably comprehend.
Why? Because it's impossible to be religious unless you go hang out in a building with other religious people once a week?

•In a November 14 article, Time magazine senior editor Amy Sullivan noted that "Ronald Reagan didn't go to church at all" and reported that while "[t]he Clintons drove down the street every Sunday to Foundry United Methodist ... George W. Bush never became a regular member of any local church, preferring to worship most often at the chapel at Camp David."
•In a November 11 article, The Hill's Jordy Yager wrote: "President Bush is widely known for his religious beliefs, but for eight years has not frequented a local church, at times citing security concerns." Yager added that "security does not make regular worship impossible. Both Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton, for example, attended D.C.-area churches. Clinton's church, Foundry Methodist Church, installed metal detectors because many tourists attended services on Sunday -- some simply to catch a glimpse of the president."
Did you ***** about Reagan's and Bush's church attendance too? Let me guess: no.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Yet another pointless bullshit political thread started by Buckeye Nut.

Color me surprised. :rolleyes:

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Yes.....hey Darien, did you hear the earth is round? No way right!!!???
Hey, don't try to confuse me with facts. As Buckeyt Nut would say, I wouldn't know how to deal with it. :rolleyes:

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
You don't want him to go to church and start kneeling and bowing to priests and make believe spirits in public do you now? By your logic that would really show weakness ;) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis