Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Yodle,

Hockey is back and I'm getting sick of these Foozeball threads.

Any other hockey fans on these boards?

The Canucks lost they're their first game (pre season) but thats understandable without the Sedin twins :D

Anywho, before I babble on, one else want to share their thoughts on hockey, and make some prediction for the year?

SheepStar

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Damn

even if I didn't care the media in TORONTO:rolleyes: overkill the hockey/leafs coverage. I do like hockey, hate the freaking leafs.;)
Go everybody else in the eastern conference. LOL

Last edited:
Biscokid

Biscokid

Audioholic
wouldn't be great if they went on strike again? Those were the days!

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
LETS GO FLYERS . . ...
LETS GO FLYERS . . ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
majorloser said:
GO DEVILS

(And of course the Panthers)
Oh, sorry for taking your goalie. :D You can have the Career ender.

Billy, root for the Nucks. They're going to need it.

Bisco, I hate you. :)

SheepStar

Takeereasy

Takeereasy

Audioholic General
My prediction: Senators take the cup.

Favourite team: Chicago, hangs head in shame

Least favourite team: Islanders

Only team I ever get to see play: The Leafs (another prediction: they won't make the playoffs)

I love hockey, but the cost of leaf tickets, if you can ever get them, is INSANE. You can buy Season tickets to buffalo for less than 5 or six games in the nosebleeds in Toronto.

farscaper

farscaper

Audioholic
If I'm going to hit 100 posts then it should be for Hockey.

This year, I don't care who wins except if its Toronto or Detriot. (Its like cheering for the Yankees). If either of these teams win, we'll be stuck watching 90% of their games (again).

Go Flames.
Go Senators.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
farscaper said:
If I'm going to hit 100 posts then it should be for Hockey.

This year, I don't care who wins except if its Toronto or Detriot. (Its like cheering for the Yankees). If either of these teams win, we'll be stuck watching 90% of their games (again).

Go Flames.
Go Senators.
*points and screams* A Calgarian! 1(!) playoff stint, and we thoroughly hate eachother.

Grr, you already beat us this season, and it hasn't even started yet!

SheepStar

J

JAD2

I listen with my mouth open...
Hockey as long as its not pro's.
I go watch my kids play, both on travel teams.
They play fiercely, devoted and with heart in each game they play. Once pro the game loses luster fast!!!

gellor

gellor

Full Audioholic
Who doesn't like the hokey. Especially the "shake it all about" part. It really...wait...hockey?!? Erm...

GO FLAMES! :D

Unfortunately we don't have any pro hockey teams near Houston, but we do have the minors. The Houston Aeros are always a blast, plus you can show up the night of the game and get tickets on the glass behind the teams if you so choose. Its pretty sweet.

Last edited by a moderator:
cam

cam

Audioholic
Well now that we don't have that whole Bertuzzi distraction, my beloved Vancouver Canucks can now start fresh.

Hey Sheep, don't worry about a pre-season loss against Calgary. We had alot of kids on the ice. Our biggest name guy was probably Matt Cooke. We didn't dress more then probably 5 million out of our 44 million team salary.

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Hockey, Hockey......... Oh yeah, that's where those Canadian guys with half their teeth skate around and beat the crap out of each other. Ummm......... No.......... I'll pass.:D

(Note blatant, but not spiteful, attempt at thread Hijacking below)

Hey, speaking half their teeth, anyboby gonna watch that over rated team from Michigan get theirs kicked in this weekend by the Badgers?

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Nomo said:
Hey, speaking half their teeth, anyboby gonna watch that over rated team from Michigan get theirs kicked in this weekend by the Badgers?
Be careful what you wish for, South Bend still in mourning;) . I think that the blue and gold are for real, that was quite a spanking the Irish received:D .

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Nomo said:
Hockey, Hockey......... Oh yeah, that's where those Canadian guys with half their teeth skate around and beat the crap out of each other. Ummm......... No.......... I'll pass.:D

(Note blatant, but not spiteful, attempt at thread Hijacking below)

I'll take half a jaw over inbred families.

OH BURN!

SheepStar

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
cam said:
Well now that we don't have that whole Bertuzzi distraction, my beloved Vancouver Canucks can now start fresh.

Hey Sheep, don't worry about a pre-season loss against Calgary. We had alot of kids on the ice. Our biggest name guy was probably Matt Cooke. We didn't dress more then probably 5 million out of our 44 million team salary.
I know. Comentators were saying Green and Reid looked the best on the ice.

Have you heard? Sedins are playing with Nazzy.

SHeepStar

nuance

nuance

Junior Audioholic
don't forget Sheep you're in OIL COUNTRY:rolleyes: ..... GO OILERS!!!!!!:D Who needs Pronger anyways...... he's only one man ( who played over 40 minutes a game :eek: ) whatever we'll be back for Stanley:cool:

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
No $hit.. The Nucks are sucking BIG TIME. I blame Nonas, that stupid ******* ******* **** *** *.....yes, that's a 1 letter swear word.

SheepStar

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis