Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I just had a dinner guest tell me that my Infinity Primus 250's in stereo mode sound like Baby Bose from Walmart. I let it slide in the interest of peace. What a F'in' moron. :mad:

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
I just had a dinner guest tell me that my Infinity Primus 250's in stereo mode sound like Baby Bose from Walmart. I let it slide in the interest of peace. What a F'in' moron. :mad:
I know what your thinking. "Maybe I should go, and get a pair of those Cubes and try them out". :eek:

M

MDS

Audioholic Spartan
Are you happy with them? You know that they are not Bose so let it slide...

B

brulaha

Audioholic
You sure it wasn't a compliment? Most normal consumers think Bose is really good.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Man, maybe your dinner sucked and he was P.O'ed? :eek: ;)

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Dinner guest dissing me in my house? And mentioning the "curse" word (BOSE)! Nah! No way!!!! Last time he eats at my house! If my wife makes me invite him again, dinner will be sushi that's 3 weeks old and has been sitting outdoors in 80 degree Miami weather, I'll make sure it's barracuda sashimi too!! (ciguatera poison.)

highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
Here's what ya do if ya wanna get payback.

1 Keep actin all cool,like your not po-ed,invite him back for dinner next week.

2 Go to the really seedy part of town & buy a couple of roofie's.

3 When he come's for din din next week offer him a special drink & get him hammered.

5 After he's toasted slip him the roofie in his drink,you can take one too but thats optional :D.

4 Have a camera,rubber gloves,bbq tongs,paint brush,bright red lipstick & a full bottle of nair hair remover ready.

After johnny bose is knocked out the real fun starts.

5 Strip johnny's clothes off,remember he's not gonna wake up so you can pose him however you want,use your imagination.

7 Get out the lipstick & draw on his chest in bold letters "Cowboys butt's drive me nutt's",dont forget to make his face look like he's lovin it:eek:.

8 Now you can take as many pic's as you like & remember to be creative with the posing,after taking all the pic's you want then clean the lipstick off his chest.

Now the real payback starts:eek::eek:.

9 Put on the rubber gloves & get out the bbq tongs,paint brush & hair remover,take the tongs & lift up his tea bag & apply the nair hair remover generously with the paint brush.

10 After burning the rubber gloves, bbq tongs & paint brush, get johnny dressed again,lay him out on the floor with a bottle of vodka in his hand,when he wakes up in the morning he wont remember anything except he got wasted,he'll go home,take a shower & all he'll know is that he feel's like he!! & his tea bag is roasting.

Let a few days pass then call him up & invite him horse back riding,dirt bike riding,golfing,going for a run,anything active & sweaty,keep the pressure up & keep him active,after a few days his sack will be roasted like a shis kabob.

Now anytime you feel insulted about his remark all you have to do is stop & think about his roasted marbles,plus you'll always have the great pic's to help you remember.

Hey,it is the steam vent & im here to help :D

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
People don't insult my theater, if they do, I insult their face, with my fist.

SheepStar

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
alex, i'm sure it was a compliment :)

highfihoney, hmmm ... have you done that before? it sure seems like you've done that before. (or been done that?) :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Are you happy with them? You know that they are not Bose so let it slide...
I did let it slide. :)

You sure it wasn't a compliment? Most normal consumers think Bose is really good.
I believe you're right. ;)

If my wife makes me invite him again, dinner will be sushi that's 3 weeks old and has been sitting outdoors in 80 degree Miami weather, I'll make sure it's barracuda sashimi too!! (ciguatera poison.)
You're a real sick one. :D I know you like to cook too. :eek:

People don't insult my theater, if they do, I insult their face, with my fist.

SheepStar
I've never said this before but I am a GROWN man. What surprises me is that the urge to have school yard fights, be they physical or verbal, is something that I have yet to outgrow. I didn't think anybody at dinner was interested in me going on about companies using marketing to make money. I couldn't help asking if he knew what the frequecy responce of "Baby Bose" was. This guy thought you could use silver bullets to kill vampires. I let that one go too. :)

masak_aer

masak_aer

Senior Audioholic
I feel you Alex...but i'm glad you let it slide for now and i also think it is a compliment. If the comment come from somebody who is in the know, then it is a different story. But then he wouldn't make such comment if he is huh?!
Hifi, your presentation is up to the most detail....:D:D...you had a manual or something?

mouettus

mouettus

Audioholic Chief
Here's what ya do if ya wanna get payback.

1 Keep actin all cool,like your not po-ed,invite him back for dinner next week.

2 Go to the really seedy part of town & buy a couple of roofie's.

3 When he come's for din din next week offer him a special drink & get him hammered.

5 After he's toasted slip him the roofie in his drink,you can take one too but thats optional :D.

4 Have a camera,rubber gloves,bbq tongs,paint brush,bright red lipstick & a full bottle of nair hair remover ready.

After johnny bose is knocked out the real fun starts.

5 Strip johnny's clothes off,remember he's not gonna wake up so you can pose him however you want,use your imagination.

7 Get out the lipstick & draw on his chest in bold letters "Cowboys butt's drive me nutt's",dont forget to make his face look like he's lovin it:eek:.

8 Now you can take as many pic's as you like & remember to be creative with the posing,after taking all the pic's you want then clean the lipstick off his chest.

Now the real payback starts:eek::eek:.

9 Put on the rubber gloves & get out the bbq tongs,paint brush & hair remover,take the tongs & lift up his tea bag & apply the nair hair remover generously with the paint brush.

10 After burning the rubber gloves, bbq tongs & paint brush, get johnny dressed again,lay him out on the floor with a bottle of vodka in his hand,when he wakes up in the morning he wont remember anything except he got wasted,he'll go home,take a shower & all he'll know is that he feel's like he!! & his tea bag is roasting.

Let a few days pass then call him up & invite him horse back riding,dirt bike riding,golfing,going for a run,anything active & sweaty,keep the pressure up & keep him active,after a few days his sack will be roasted like a shis kabob.

Now anytime you feel insulted about his remark all you have to do is stop & think about his roasted marbles,plus you'll always have the great pic's to help you remember.

Hey,it is the steam vent & im here to help :D
Makes me think of that Dave Chappelle show (clip):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRpYoTX6ACs
"Frank fell asleep so we like, stuck a carrot in his a$$"

highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
alex, i'm sure it was a compliment :)

highfihoney, hmmm ... have you done that before? it sure seems like you've done that before. (or been done that?) :)
Yes,ive done that when i was a kid except for WITHOUT the roofie,it was a well expected punishment for those who passed out,passing out drunk meant that you'd probabally wake up the next morning naked & tied to a neighbors tree by your foot,wearing a dog collar with tooth paste in your ears & your pants up a flag pole.

I was lucky, i could hold my liquor & was never stupid enough to get that hammered.

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
Yes,ive done that when i was a kid except for WITHOUT the roofie,it was a well expected punishment for those who passed out,passing out drunk meant that you'd probabally wake up the next morning naked & tied to a neighbors tree by your foot,wearing a dog collar with tooth paste in your ears & your pants up a flag pole.

I was lucky, i could hold my liquor & was never stupid enough to get that hammered.
All we used to do was draw in a sharpie on somebody's face and body... took ages to wash off....

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord

Reminds me of a guy I met. He woke up after a party and went home. His mother asked him if he had gotten drunk the night before. He said no. Then she asked him where his eyebrows were and why he had d i c k s drawn all over his face with black magic marker. :D :eek: :D

evilkat

evilkat

Senior Audioholic
Okay, so whatever else happens, no one is insulting HiFiHoney's ANYTHING. :)

highfihoney

highfihoney

Audioholic Samurai
Reminds me of a guy I met. He woke up after a party and went home. His mother asked him if he had gotten drunk the night before. He said no. Then she asked him where his eyebrows were and why he had d i c k s drawn all over his face with black magic marker. :D :eek: :D
I know a guy from school who got his eyebrows shaved off while he was drunk,he has to be around 50 yrs old now & the last time i saw him he still didnt have any eyebrows :eek:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis