HIGH LUMEN HD projector Mitsubishi 650U Brand NEW - $1850

scenaria

scenaria

Junior Audioholic
This is going to be an awesome deal for someone.

I have a 3100 Lumen Mitsubishi HL650U for sale. I purchased this projector earlier this year in anticipation of hosting some NFL Monday night football parties outside in my backyard. Unfortuantely im hitting some tough times financially and have no choice but to sell the projector. It will come with its original bag, power cable, manuals etc. This projector can display High definition signals with amazing brightness. Dont confuse this with a light controlled high contrast projector. this one is meant to be VERY bright thus cutting down on contrast ratio..

You can see some of the specs at this website...
http://www.projectorpeople.com/projectors/projdtls.asp?itemid=23267&itmname=Mitsubishi+HL650U

As you can see by the website this projector is a VERY expensive unit.

It also features remote management capability via ethernet. I imagine this would be the ideal projector for someone like me who is wanting to do an outdoor theater or perhaps a sports bar type of business. Would also be excellent for someone who has to deal with not having lighting control in their viewing room. The projector has less than 20 hours on it. I used it for the opening Monday night game.

Hate to see it go but I have bills that I must pay.

Call Steve at 407-497-3247 if you are interested. Not interested in any trades. Cash only. Can provide time to view and test with the interested buyer.

will ship for free within the cont U.S. cannot accept paypal.

can email photos.. though it looks just like the one in the link above :)

thanks, steve

Looks like it does HDCP via DVI-D which makes it fully HDMI compatible. This would be a great projector for outdoor use or a larger screen.

scenaria

scenaria

Junior Audioholic
Ok the best I can do on this projector is $1350

this is a slamming deal. the lamp alone is a 5,000 hour lamp.

-steve

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis