Hi my name is Paul and I'm an audioholic.

P

Pancakes™

Enthusiast
my name is chris and im an alcoholic..

jokes.

im a newbie at this whole home theatre stuff. we do have set up at home but its nothing special. i'd like to learn more and more about these technologies.

peace.

N

newaudiofile

Audioholic
Hi All,

I'm an audioholic.

I dont want to say who I'm because i'm afraid my wife will find out.

You see I have been thinking of cheating.

Sometimes when I my wife is downstairs, I want to hug my Wharfedale pacific evolutions from the backside.

Sometimes I want to put my face in the yellow kevlar cones. But just when I get the courage to move from the sofa I can hear her coming upstairs.

Because of this i clean them a lot just to able to get close and feel their curves

She knows I refer to them as "my precious", but she doesnt know how deep it goes.

I'm torn loving two things at the same time.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Hi All,

I'm an audioholic.

Sometimes when I my wife is downstairs, I want to hug my Wharfedale pacific evolutions from the backside.

Sometimes I want to put my face in the yellow kevlar cones. But just when I get the courage to move from the sofa I can hear her coming upstairs.

Because of this i clean them a lot just to able to get close and feel their curves

She knows I refer to them as "my precious", but she doesnt know how deep it goes.

^^^ Um...fo realz?
Yeah. That's kinda disturbing. But I guess I birthed my speakers so they are really like kids too me. I take them to the park, on vacation, or anywhere Hollywood has mad noise.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Hi All,

I'm an audioholic.

Man, if that's what it means to be an "Audioholic", then I guess I'm not one.:eek:

I enjoy my hobby tremendously, but family always comes first!:)

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
"But the chuffing feels so good! Have you tried it? You really must try it!"

And when my wife walks in? Well, maybe she won't notice. The ports are in the back. And rectangular. And 3 inches from the floor. Should be a challenge. :rolleyes:
If I like it, I may end up turning up the powered woofers though.:eek:

walter duque

walter duque

Audioholic Samurai
I checked out every post on this tread and I asked myself the question "Am I the doctor or the patient. Am I sane or insane. The answer is "insane". This is sick and I love it.

S

SammyMac

Audiophyte
:D hi my name is Sammy or Sam
I'm an audioholic

I dream about my equipment and refer to them as "she" as if they were a person:p I cover them with sheets when not in use to keep the dust from getting into them:eek:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis