Hey guys, long time no see

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
Do you still have that monster Benz SUV, or have you moved on already?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Greetings. How's the ol' body treating you on the bike? Your old Denon is still doing fine...

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Where is my bike? Yep, it's been that bad that I may not know where it is.....
Yeah, been off mine lately too. Old unreliable body parts....but I have several ready to go! I'm going tomorrow one way or the other....altho it will be largely downhill via shuttle :)

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
I think the black one. I test drove a 2019 C63S AMG sedan and really liked it. The first Benz I ever have. Somehow the C-Class went to the gym and came back as big as an E-Class, and I was looking for something a bit smaller. Awesome engine, awesome 9-speed transmission, steering precision as good as any Beemer I've ever driven, maybe better, great brakes. The car's size reminded me of my father's 1973 Chrysler Newport though.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Oh, I did get some Seasucks and tested them out if that counts as biking...

My knee started hurting like a month ago for no reason si I haven't really ridden. It might feel better if I did.

Last edited:
ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I think the black one. I test drove a 2019 C63S AMG sedan and really liked it. The first Benz I ever have. Somehow the C-Class went to the gym and came back as big as an E-Class, and I was looking for something a bit smaller. Awesome engine, awesome 9-speed transmission, steering precision as good as any Beemer I've ever driven, maybe better, great brakes. The car's size reminded me of my father's 1973 Chrysler Newport though.
Yes sir, I have had a lot of cars and this one is my favorite ever.

Had a blast in the Texas Hill Country going to Concan on a long weekend last week and lets just say...one could take the curves at 140....

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Yes sir, I have had a lot of cars and this one is my favorite ever.

Had a blast in the Texas Hill Country going to Concan on a long weekend last week and lets just say...one could take the curves at 140....
You got another SUV? Thought you had the Bimmer? Before that a white Merc? I must have missed something...:)

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
You got another SUV? Thought you had the Bimmer? Before that a white Merc? I must have missed something...:)
You didn't miss anything. I had a white AMG, then a Bimmer and now a black AMG. I mean it's been 3 years so that would equal 3 new cars.:)

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I have noticed I am only happy with two of everything. I mean my wife is an identical Twin, my GLE had twin turbos and my GLC has twin turbos. No wonder the BMW didn't get to stay long.....

Twin

Twin

No Twin

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Ah yes. Twin turbos. Eventually that will happen to my diesel, but I've got a lot to do to make the drive-train support the power. Cummins stock power is enough to roast the stock transmission so I'm glad I've got a built transmission. Won't know how much it will hold since it came with the truck, but shop estimates 500rwhp/900tq give or take. Should be fun, but won't handle twins.

I can see lots of "woops, thought you were someone else" if my wife had a twin. o_O

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Got my wife a new Q5 for our 9th year Anniversary yesterday. See really loves it. I have owned 2 of them in the past and they always have been good cars.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis