D

DuluthMN

Audioholic Intern
So I bought a Samsung LN40C500 from Sams Club. It was a display model and the last one that they had.

Well, when I select which picture mode I want (Dynamic,Movie,Standard) it never stays in that mode. It always goes back to Dynamic.

And I have also started noticing that the screen flashes black for a split second at least a couple times every hour.

Am I missing something, is there a way to calibrate or setup this tv?

I can take it back as I have a 90 day return policy.

Z

zumbo

Audioholic Spartan
So I bought a Samsung LN40C500 from Sams Club. It was a display model and the last one that they had.

Well, when I select which picture mode I want (Dynamic,Movie,Standard) it never stays in that mode. It always goes back to Dynamic.

And I have also started noticing that the screen flashes black for a split second at least a couple times every hour.

I would take it back. I would never buy a display anything other than a SS amp.

Don't know what you paid, but Sears has it for $497.99
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_05771170000P?srccode=cii_5784816&cpncode=24-127327434-2&i_cntr=1294683755559&sid=IDx20070921x00003h

C

clouso

Banned

I would also take it back..that is clearly an issue....the fact that it was a ''demo'' is making me ask to my self...since they always set the tv's on ''torch mode'' is there a way for them that it is locked on that set up?.. or something?....i may sound stupid right now but im just asking...i am suspicious but not paranoid!...:D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis