Help with Power Amp

T

taag747

Audiophyte
Hi, im new in the Audio World, I need advice to choose an amplifier. I currently have a McIntosh MX134 Pre Amp, and a pair of Ascens Acoustics Sierra LX and Im looking to buy the amplifier to this sytem. Ive been looking at the NAD C298 and M22V2. Wich one should I go with ?!

T

taag747

Audiophyte
I will use this system just to listen to Music, in my living room wich is around 70m2

mono-bloc

mono-bloc

Full Audioholic
Without knowing your budget, the recomended power amp would b the Mac MC 206.. But really any half decent two channel power amp would do the job consider , Rotel An RB 1070 while a bit dated will do a fine job. used models can be had for a reasonable price. I have a pair of them set-up in a mono-bloc format and they've been in us in my second system for close to 25 years, And are working as if just plugged in.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Hi, im new in the Audio World, I need advice to choose an amplifier. I currently have a McIntosh MX134 Pre Amp, and a pair of Ascens Acoustics Sierra LX and Im looking to buy the amplifier to this sytem. Ive been looking at the NAD C298 and M22V2. Wich one should I go with ?!
What about these two appeals and what about these two can't you decide about?

P

PENG

Audioholic Slumlord
For those speakers, either one can drive them to, and well beyond their limits. Both have specs so good that guarantee you cannot hear a difference anyway. If prices are the same, I would take the C298 just for better specs/measurements, on paper.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis