HD DVD "Best Buyers" Get $50

P

PENG

Audioholic Slumlord
Purchased two a2's back when they were 98 bucks...is wmart going to give me some money for having done so? Someone explain. Thanks. I know I can return unit for full refund with no obligation as posted on another thread. Have until the 30th of this month to do so.
If you can get full refunds for the two A2s why not go for it unless they also offer the $50 thing but I doubt it. You can then buy two new A3 or Venturers for much less if you still want to watch HD DVDs.

M

mnnc

Full Audioholic
I am not sure I want to stay in this hd format right now. I purchased due to price only not knowing hd would be outbid by the movie companies. To me, hd is hd and I have 32, 50, and 90 in. displays. They all look great. Being that I am 70% music...think I may return both a1's and invest in a machine that does near hd quality and has great audio. The players are 9.9/10 condition and only have about 20hrs on them. The a1 in the bedroom probably has 10 hrs at most.

A

allargon

Audioholic General
Purchased two a2's back when they were 98 bucks...is wmart going to give me some money for having done so? Someone explain. Thanks. I know I can return unit for full refund with no obligation as posted on another thread. Have until the 30th of this month to do so.
AFAIK, Wal-Mart will give you a full refund provided you have your receipts. The UPC code does *not* need to be attached.

B

Bugbitten

Audioholic
My son got his gift card, was so excited that he called. He had not seen the announcements.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis