Happy B-DAY Stratman!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Good catch, Yetti.

Happy B-Day, Strat. Hopefully these messages get you somehow (like, through someone else here).

Adam

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Happy B-Day, Strat. Hopefully these messages get you somehow (like, through someone else here).
Hopefully she will take it to him.

Happy Birthday Stratman

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Hey Strat, just wanted to wish you a Happy # 46!!!! :eek::eek: Hope this day has been a good one my friend. Perhaps, you got everything you wanted. If not, X-mas is right around the corner and will be here before you know it. ;);)

Cheers,

Phil

J

jamie2112

Banned
Seriously where are you Strat? Happy Birthday and I hope you are all good....

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
+1

If you're reading this Strat, I hope you're doing well and that you can return sometime soon.

majorloser

majorloser

I would have to say, like the Mulester another good member has left us.

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Happy B-day Strat - hey, if I can find my way back to AH, so can you! :D

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
Happy bday strat. Please come back soon- we promise not to mention Geico anymore!!! :D

Speaking of which- where have you been?? I thought maybe North Korea or Iran kidnapped you to build nuclear reactors for weapons development... either that or you were abducted by aliens :D.

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Happy bday strat. Please come back soon- we promise not to mention Geico anymore!!! :D

Speaking of which- where have you been?? I thought maybe North Korea or Iran kidnapped you to build nuclear reactors for weapons development... either that or you were abducted by aliens :D.
I was out performing recon missions over at AVS, and in the Stereophile Magazine corporate offices - tried to infiltrate Monster Cable, but they have a well trained army of monkeys with that all too familiar "M" logo branded to their chests. I was beaten back by a horrific attack with over-priced HDMI cables, and believe me, still bear the battle scars... :D

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
I was out performing recon missions over at AVS, and in the Stereophile Magazine corporate offices - tried to infiltrate Monster Cable, but they have a well trained army of monkeys with that all too familiar "M" logo branded to their chests. I was beaten back by a horrific attack with over-priced HDMI cables, and believe me, still bear the battle scars... :D
Monkeys eh? No sharks with laser beams attached to their heads? :D

majorloser

majorloser

Monkeys eh? No sharks with laser beams attached to their heads? :D
Dr. Evil: You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads! Now evidently my cycloptic colleague informs me that that cannot be done. Ah, would you remind me what I pay you people for, honestly? Throw me a bone here! What do we have?
Number Two: Sea Bass.
Dr. Evil: [pause] Right.
Number Two: They're mutated sea bass.
Dr. Evil: Are they ill tempered?
Number Two: Absolutely.
Dr. Evil: Oh well, that's a start.

Tarub

Tarub

Senior Audioholic
Strat, we need to celebrate so lets hunt some mammoth.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
And under which stone have you been hiding Halon, good to see you back :D

Anybody anywhere heard or seen anything from Caveman
Happy birthday, plz get back in here :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis