Guardians of the Galaxy 2

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I went down to Toronto to visit my eldest daughter and we went and saw Guardians of The Galaxy 2. Every bit as good as the orginal with halarious moments interlaced throughout the flick. I'm definitely picking up the soundtrack track to this film. I will also purchase the Blu Ray once it comes out. Surround and bass were off the charts.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I might go see it today.

*Edit: Like, in an hour.

Last edited:
speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I might go see it today.

*Edit: Like, in an hour.
Was thinking the same thing, but I am down in my back. Looks like I am anchored down for the time being. Just curious to see if this one is as entertaining and the original. Loved the first one myself. Looking forward to go seeing Alien Covenant when it comes out in a week or so. Might even check out the new Mummy......LOL!!!!!

Phil

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Awesome movie. Every bit as good as the first, if not better. Drax is awesome, Groot, Gamora... all of them. There's some character growth and I laughed out loud more than once. If you liked the first, you'll like this one too.

I can't wait to watch it at home. I went at 9 this morning and still didn't get a decent seat. Had to sit way on one side, but it was still enjoyable. 3db is right, surround sound and bass were awesome too. I snuck off by myself this morning to see it. I won't have a problem at all taking my wife to see it. I'll watch it again. 2 thumbs up.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Might go see this one this weekend OR wait until next weekend. The reason being, I could go see both Guardians 2 and Alien: Covenant on the same day! Kind of like that plan a lot better myself! :D:p:D

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Not sure I can wait until next weekend to go see Guardians! Several has told me it is really good and funny! Might just go ahead and check it out.......LOL!!!!! :cool::p:cool:

Phil

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
I'll watch this on BD. :D
This may change your mind to go see it in a theater, I didn't like it as much as the first, too much Disney too little marvel. I agree Drax is funny, but they went to that well way too many times. Groot is cute, but again, there whole goal was to sell groot toys. Story was OK, I felt characters were very 1 dimensional with the exception of Yandu (sp?)

3 Stars Max out of 5 for me, not bad, but I wish I would have waited until BD

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
This may change your mind to go see it in a theater, I didn't like it as much as the first, too much Disney too little marvel. I agree Drax is funny, but they went to that well way too many times. Groot is cute, but again, there whole goal was to sell groot toys. Story was OK, I felt characters were very 1 dimensional with the exception of Yandu (sp?)

3 Stars Max out of 5 for me, not bad, but I wish I would have waited until BD
I didn't even like the 1st one that much because I usually don't like comedies very much.

I don't mind a few unforced funny scenes. But I don't like it when they try to make you laugh every few minutes.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Definitely didn't like this movie that much - probably my least favorite comic book movie of the year. I thought the humor was contrived. They were trying desperately to be funny.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis