M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
If anyone watches this and still cares, season two premiers tomorrow night, Monday, August 13th @ 10:00 PM on NBC.

Kinda early, isn't it?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Grimm, Mentalist and Once Upon a Time are the three shows I watch. Please continue to keep me posted. Thank you. :)

A

armaraas

Full Audioholic
If anyone watches this and still cares, season two premiers tomorrow night, Monday, August 13th @ 10:00 PM on NBC.

Kinda early, isn't it?
It does seem quite a bit early. Does anyone know if they signed for a full season, or is this some setup where they'll do a half, and if they ratings are high enough they'll sign up for the other half due January?

I have it recorded, heard it's a "to be continued", so I'll wait to watch it til I have the other half. Having pc's to record tv has been a huge convenience for us.

Grimm, Mentalist and Once Upon a Time are the three shows I watch. Please continue to keep me posted. Thank you. :)
Pretty much the same here, though I'm not caught up on the Mentalist and working through the dvd sets. Also got tricked into Revenge. I thought it was going to be some high tech espionage type show, and instead it turned into a deadly soap opera. I kind of like it...typically anything else I watch gets canceled.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Well, I'm pissed!

As usual, I recorded this (and Warehouse 13) just in case I fell asleep and missed 'em, which is highly probable.

Tuesday, I checked Comcast's "On Demand" lineup and saw both of those shows were available on demand. So, I deleted them from my DVR. No sense keeping something stored when I can get it on demand.

Last night, Wednesday, I sat down with a brew, all ready to enjoy Grimm and went into the "On Demand" to call it up and, lo and behold, it's fargin' GONE!!! WTF???

Yeah, Warehouse 13 was there and it was fun, but it ain't Grimm.

So, I gotta keep my eye open for it to resurface or catch it on the 'puter, but that's not HD.

I guess I learned something here. I'm not sure what, though.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The NBC stream (here) looks HD on my computer - certainly bandwidth dependent, though.

Also, although I haven't checked for this season, Grimm was on Hulu Plus in HD last season...just in case you have that service.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Not to delete it until after you watch it?:p
Smartash! :cool:

Now, tonight, Thursday, it was back on demand. I'm a happy camper again.

I already set the DVR to record the next episode next monday.

And, no, I won't delete it until I've watched it.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Smartash! :cool:

Now, tonight, Thursday, it was back on demand. I'm a happy camper again.

I already set the DVR to record the next episode next monday.

And, no, I won't delete it until I've watched it.
And they said that we couldn't teach an old dog a new way to skin cats. Or was that cats taste better than dogs? What was it again?:confused:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis