Great high-end audiophile headphones for gaming/music

E

Evoriya

Audiophyte
Hello. So, I purchased a HD598, however I dislike the comfort from the headband from it. So I decided to return it to look for more of a comfortable or an improvement.

I been looking into a ATH-900x or a AKG702 pro. They both seem like my type of headphones. Although, I am open to hear suggestions.

I have a Schiit Fulla Amp/Dac.

I am new to audiophile headphones. So not sure what type of sound signature I am into. Though, anything that sounds good and great for music/gaming is fine with me. Also, something that I can use my Schiit Fulla with as well. :p

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I used AD-700s for counterstrike for many years. Super comfortable :)

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
I have never liked any of the headbands from any of the headphones I have ever had. I always make my own headband. I wrap a thick layer of cotton around some kind of soft and comfortable fabric to make a small flat pillow. I than wrap that 'pillow' piece around the band of the headphones. I can use my headphones for hours without any discomfort. The key is to use a very soft fabric that can breath as well.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Look for Z review of akg K712pro. They are super comfortable and amazing sounding. I'm biased. I also owe sens 558 i know what you say about comfort. The thing is they stretch a bit after a month

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I bought mine made in Australia plant. Since then they moved partially to Slovakia and China

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis