sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I always get everything up and running for my wife to watch and listen . I am in the other room and think whoooaaaa what is not up to par with my set up hmmm , everything checks out , I throw in a blu ray during the commercial break and it is right on time with the sound quality. I switch back over to the Grammy show and some goof starts to sing again and it is horrible , the mixing and engineering is way off it is really bad !
I have heard better sound from VH1 lol some one needs to get this thing together I want to hear the Eagles Tribute to Glen Fry and whatever they do for David Bowie.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I always get everything up and running for my wife to watch and listen . I am in the other room and think whoooaaaa what is not up to par with my set up hmmm , everything checks out , I throw in a blu ray during the commercial break and it is right on time with the sound quality. I switch back over to the Grammy show and some goof starts to sing again and it is horrible , the mixing and engineering is way off it is really bad !
I have heard better sound from VH1 lol some one needs to get this thing together I want to hear the Eagles Tribute to Glen Fry and whatever they do for David Bowie.
I've been saying this forever. The Grammy's almost always have terrible mixing and engineering. Some acts don't sound too bad, but some sound horrible. I've switched back and forth between TV speakers and my system and it sounds less bad on the TV speakers, which I guess is what they master for.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Nuttin' but no talent ass-clowns these days, I always avoid all awards shows.

H

herbu

Audioholic Samurai
I switch back over to the Grammy show and some goof starts to sing again and it is horrible
Bingo... but not just related to sound engineering. That's what "Award" shows have become.

Let's all show everybody what good people we are by giving some awards to no-talent idiots who had a rough life growing up. And let's make sure we recognize talent in each group, again to show what good people we are. We are sooo embarrassed and ashamed about the Oscars this year, and promise it will never happen again.

It's not surprising. Remember, most of these are the same people who gave us "Participation Awards".

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis