Grado Green Phono Cartridge

F

footman

Junior Audioholic
Based on my positive experience with their headphone line I purchased the Grado Green. Upon first hearing I knew I had found a good product. 50 records have been played and I am very satisfied. To be a bit more analytical it was run through the Shure Type Four audio obstacle course recording. It hit all the marks with good scores. A fine value for sixty dollars.

g

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
Grado's are always a good choice (really so when on a budget :D )

F

footman

Junior Audioholic
Black, green, blue, silver, gold.

I am so very pleased with the green's performance it makes me curious as to each ones capabilities. It sounds like a great way to spend an intense weekend.

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
Audio Technica also makes very good cart's.... there are many many others as well. I'm actually spinning with a Sansui SR-222... but I think it needs some work (belt and such).

Duffinator

Duffinator

Audioholic Field Marshall
Audio Technica also makes very good cart's.... there are many many others as well. I'm actually spinning with a Sansui SR-222... but I think it needs some work (belt and such).
I own a bunch of vintage Sansui gear. If you like the SR-222 keep an eye open for an SR-838. They typically go for around $200 and look as good as they sound.

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
I own a bunch of vintage Sansui gear. If you like the SR-222 keep an eye open for an SR-838. They typically go for around $200 and look as good as they sound.
Hmm... might have to get one of those :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis