Goodbye HBOMax - Dropping it like its Hot

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
HBO must be feeling the pain, and they keep passing it along to their subscribers

Got an email notificaiton that my plan is changing from the 15.99 4k Dolby Atmos to 15.99 HD stream only. I have to upgrade to 19.99 if I want 4k and Dolby Atmos.

Netflix increase, Hulu Live TV Increase, time to think about which streaming servies I want to keep.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
HBO must be feeling the pain, and they keep passing it along to their subscribers

Got an email notificaiton that my plan is changing from the 15.99 4k Dolby Atmos to 15.99 HD stream only. I have to upgrade to 19.99 if I want 4k and Dolby Atmos.

Netflix increase, Hulu Live TV Increase, time to think about which streaming servies I want to keep.
WTF. Agreed. We use Hulu live TV as well. Soon it will be time to cut the cord cutting.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
I'm about to cut off Paramount+
Same, they just had the Season Finale of Lower Decks. The only 3 shows I watch are Star Trek SNW, Evil, and Lower Decks, until one of them comes back, I am done with the platform.

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I use it per month only to binge as needed.
I got the Showtime/Paramount+ not too long ago for $11.99 per month. I kept forgetting to cancel my ad :mad: paramount+ till today now I don't have to watch ads with showtime/paramount+.;)I still have Max with ads. I'll probably cancel that hate ads. I enjoy re-watching Curb your enthusiasm.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I get Peacock free for 2 yrs from Comcast just this month, so I will milk that. Max I have included as well because I have HBO on cable. Netflix I may keep around for now, Prime is there still as long as they don't try to jack up the membership. If I had to pay for each, I would definitely be cutting a few out. We're not renewing Disney because that was a $3 hike, sorry, nope.

The Boss needs to update this one for Streamers :D "57 streamers and nothing on!"

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis