Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Didn't Joe appoint Harris as his 'Border Czar' ? I'm sure she has everything under control ! ;)

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
That may be, but saying that inflation isn't a problem when it clearly is/was is on Biden. Also, no POTUS could have prevented the inflation that came from COVID and shipping is still screwed up, even without the BS being caused by the Houthis. The Panama Canal is having huge problems due to low water level in the lake, too.
Strange. Up here, inflation is supposedly all Trudeau's fault.

The truth is, inflation has been a world-wide problem. No single political leader/government should be blamed entirely for any economic problems any more than they should take exclusive credit for economic upswings.

The current inflation issue was caused by COVID, climate change and Russia's invasion of Ukraine. Preventing it just wasn't in the cards.

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Didn't Joe appoint Harris as his 'Border Czar' ? I'm sure she has everything under control ! ;)
What's the problem? She went once, for a couple of hours. That should be enough to get a handle on it, right?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Do you not see bad news reporting on both sides?

And what does the * mean?
* highlighting there is no more blatant a liars than Jones, Tucker, and conservative radio. Look at the people who call CNN "fake" and than proceed to cite Breitbart, Rumble, etc. Mark Levine, OReilly, Hannity, Ingraham, Dobbs etc. Whew, journalism at its finest.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
So...........when will Joey and Donnie have their first debate ?

highfigh

highfigh

* highlighting there is no more blatant a liars than Jones, Tucker, and conservative radio. Look at the people who call CNN "fake" and than proceed to cite Breitbart, Rumble, etc. Mark Levine, OReilly, Hannity, Ingraham, Dobbs etc. Whew, journalism at its finest.
And someone would have known that, how?

You left out Glenn Beck and Jesse Watters.

I find most news heads annoying as he!!., the last two, especially.

BTW- don't act like the Left doesn't do this.

I want truthful news in the old 'Trust, but verify' way. No BS for making personal statements and as little slant as possible from the top. At this point, I seriously doubt this is possible and it doesn't matter which political side the outlets are on.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord

I want truthful news in the old 'Trust, but verify' way. No BS for making personal statements and as little slant as possible from the top. At this point, I seriously doubt this is possible and it doesn't matter which political side the outlets are on.
Ahhh the good ol days. Where we didn’t have to listen to mental patients on the far edge of either side.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

I doubt it. I am more inclined to think you want the left to report it for you. It's based on the number of times I've seen people on the right wanting the truth from CNN while at the same not demanding more from their own. Saying "the good ole days" when that never existed. That's why I said more "real" news from the right because my expectations are not that they report on themselves. On the other hand, I see the right asking that on the basis the schools, universities, and journalism are all controlled by the left. It's a great political strategy (ie leverage), but also one that smells of laziness.

highfigh

highfigh

I doubt it. I am more inclined to think you want the left to report it for you. It's based on the number of times I've seen people on the right wanting the truth from CNN while at the same not demanding more from their own. Saying "the good ole days" when that never existed. That's why I said more "real" news from the right because my expectations are not that they report on themselves. On the other hand, I see the right asking that on the basis the schools, universities, and journalism are all controlled by the left. It's a great political strategy (ie leverage), but also one that smells of laziness.
Deny, deny, deny.

Did you even read the links? The first one showed CNN as showing fake news less frequently than the others and I wasn't picking on CNN at all.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I'd also argue the left tell the truth on the right more often. Because there's already a ready-made supply of lies to work with. Also that I see conservatives using leftist (or deemed leftist) sources more often to make their points because their own news sources are unreliable or lack the confidence in them. Are they being unfairly cut out of the scoop by Big Gov, or are they also not that interested in it to begin with?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Deny, deny, deny.

Did you even read the links? The first one showed CNN as showing fake news less frequently than the others and I wasn't picking on CNN at all.
From your own mouth (regarding Wash Post's Trump lie counter): Now do one on.Biden!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis