B

Buckeye_Nut

Audioholic Field Marshall
Anyone want to put some money on the fiesta bowl??

All I want is 20pts.;)

.....I'm not feeling overly confident.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
Anyone want to put some money on the fiesta bowl??

All I want is 20pts.;)

.....I'm not feeling overly confident.
Sorry, BE_Nut. The storied OSU program is going the wrong bowl direction recently. Turn it around, would you please.

It was a really good game, however.

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
That hurts, OSU lost and I can't even gloat. Not after Alabama's game in the Sugar Bowl:(, oh well, a Florida win could change all that.:D

Go... GATORS...:D

Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
Great game. I think OSU actually gained some respect in that loss. Had they beat Texas, the news would be about bashing Texas how they lost to a poor OSU team.

If Pryor works on his throwing, he'll take OSU to another title game.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Great game. I think OSU actually gained some respect in that loss. Had they beat Texas, the news would be about bashing Texas how they lost to a poor OSU team.

I think I see a ghost!:D Hey Buckeyefan 1, How have ya been?

My team (Penn State) didn't do very good at all....:( Oh well, next year we'll have ya all covered!:D

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja

It was a surprisingly good game. Unfortunately, the Big-10 is in a down cycle but it will come back.

I honestly hope Pryor's career falls on it's patoot. He promised to visit Oregon, which was on his short-list with Penn State and Michigan. He brushed off Bellotti and Oregon without so much as a "Sorry...ain't comin' for a visit afterall." and jumped over to OSU. I also understand he also lied to JoePa. Pryor is not my kind of guy. Besides, he probably wouldn't have started for Oregon. ;)

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja

Hi Todd, nice to hear from you. I hope everything is well:).

Regards, Bill:)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis