Global Ransomware Attacks

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Yubico security keys are one of the most popular such products that you find on Amazon site. See what they suggest as a safeguard in the case of lost of one key. If you lose one, there s no way anyone can identify your info:

Sorry, I wasn't specific. I meant in regards to how the individual security bits would get replaced if the USB device was lost, and a replacement device received. I presumed the device would be adequately encrypted/secure.

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
Sorry, I wasn't specific. I meant in regards to how the individual security bits would get replaced if the USB device was lost, and a replacement device received. I presumed the device would be adequately encrypted/secure.
Sorry but I don't know much more than you about this product. I thought the info provided on Yubico's site would clarify to some extent. Of course, ideally we shouldn't lose one. Most of the websites provide an alternate way to recover your account and login when you forgot your password, and that should also work to replace the security key.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Sorry but I don't know much more than you about this product. I thought the info provided on Yubico's site would clarify to some extent. Of course, ideally we shouldn't lose one. Most of the websites provide an alternate way to recover your account and login when you forgot your password, and that should also work to replace the security key.
It now occurs to me a backup / restore would suffice (flash the new device with the old one’s identifier as part of that). The procedure on the site sounds like a pita if you have a lot of accounts.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis