Genesis Advanced Technologies 6.1 and 6.1c Left/Right/Center/Subs/Amps MATCHED SET!

K

k_lewis

Junior Audioholic
I thought you didn't need to sell these? If thats true then why the price reduction?
Thanks for your question- I'm only asking a tad bit more what I'll get on trade in of the set, and the reduced price only applies if you get the L/R and C because that makes it an easier transaction for me. It's going to be about 1-2 months before I order the BG Radia's and if these are not sold to someone, they will get taken in on trade. I honestly don't expect to sell them in this type of arena since most are probably not looking to drop this kind on money on speakers, or already have a substantial investment in their own uber-set they love. But my best offer is here if anyone is interested. At this price they certainly are worth strong consideration.

Hope that helps-

K

k_lewis

Junior Audioholic
Here are some pics from CES Vegas in the Genesis demo suite:

krzywica

krzywica

Audioholic Samurai
You might want to try listing these on AVS as well...they seems to have a lot more really expensive gear pass through that site than here....probably why I don't frequent their for sale section very much.

K

k_lewis

Junior Audioholic
Thanks- Definitely a good suggestion. I had planned on it (been a member there since 2008) but just haven't made time.

[UPDATE] - Apparently I am losing my mind, I listed them there on 4/23. ;p

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis