Gear for sale - Pio Elite/Vienna Acoustics/other stuff

M

mudrummer99

Senior Audioholic
Hey all. As everyone says that puts up a thread like this, this is painful for me to do but I must liquidate my HT setup. I'm moving to a MUCH smaller place where an HT isn't even an option so here goes. All prices will be shipped or delivered in person within 100 miles of zip code 48105 with the exception of the receiver, that one I'll split shipping with buyer or deliver.

Vienna Acoustics Haydn Grands in the premium Rosewood finish - These are in excellent condition, have about 100 hours on them. There is a small blemish on the top/back corner of one of them but other than that they are sonically perfect. Will be shipped in original box - Price $750 for the pair

Pioneer Elite SC-05 receiver - This as well is is excellent condition, have all paperwork and accessories. I do not have the original box for this, so in person delivery preferred, especially since this thing is a beast, but I will ship and pack it to reach you in one, undamaged piece (barring UPS doing what we all know them for) - Price $400

Martin Logan Dynamo sub - Excellent condition. This is a great little sub and it marries really well to the VA's in a 2.1 system. No box, same as above - Price $350 (whoever buys this one gets an Auralux SubDude with it, a $50 value)

Pioneer Elite DV-48AV DVD player - excellent condition on this too (I'm easy on my stuff). No box for this one, same goes for this one as above - Price $50

Klipsch Synergy B-3 speakers - These have a little wear on them, but still sound perfect. No box for these, same as above - Price $150

Klipsch Quintet III speakers - Nice little 5 piece system, some wear on them. Willing to piece them out if you don't want all of them. No box for these, same as above - Price $150

Klipsch Icon center channel - Decent center, matches the B-3's pretty well. Decent shape, no damage I can find. No box for this, same as above - Price $100

As far as payment goes, I'll take money orders or cash (if bought in person). I do have a verified PP account, but I have never received payments through it, so as long as the buyer is patient with me on that I have no problems accepting that way either and I'll eat the fees.

Prices are negotiable, and while I'm motivated to sell, I'm not motivated by the money, so extreme lowball offers will be politely ignored.

Pictures will be put up later tonight or tomorrow of all the equipment, but other than the minor mark on the VA's I mentioned earlier, the higher end stuff is in excellent condition (8/10 or so on the Audiogon scale). If I do see anything when I'm taking pics, I will of course point it out.

Please contact me with any questions through PM

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mudrummer99

Senior Audioholic
The SC-05 is on hold

A beautiful pair of VA's are still available along with some pretty nice entry level equipment. I'm open to negotiations ;)

Mike

M

mhtn

Audiophyte
anther pm sent

Hey Mike,

Please check your PM box.

Martin

M

mudrummer99

Senior Audioholic
The Pio DVD player and the VA Haydn Grands are now gone, still have the ML sub and a bunch of very quality Klipsch speakers, PM me if interested.

Mike

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis