gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
These cables will bring about the end of world as we know it. We should crash them on an island somewhere and declare them Lost.

Last edited:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
LOL this was the best one actually:

A caution to people buying these: if you do not follow the "directional markings" on the cables, your music will play backwards. Please check that before mentioning it in your reviews.

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
The tags aren't bad either.

snake oil(739)
ripoff(664)
waste of money(643)
throwing your money away(587)
unconscionable(506)
stupid(483)
pure garbage(420)
immoral(414)
cheat(386)
denon(96)

harry potter(82)
tax on the stupid(13)
wtf(13)
only non-kryptonite substance able to re...(11)
astronomically dumb(9)
cures cancer(9)
wizards_made_th is(8)
as effective as using dog hair(7)
rofl(7)
ecstacy godlike troll-killing superwmd u...(6)

time space(6)
grab your helmet and head for the short ...(5)
nonsense(5)
cable(4)
overpriced(4)
aliens(3)
bogus(3)
cats(3)
criminal(3)
There was a Denon link like this (if this isn't the exact same one) before in the steam vent I think. I still think that the The Mountain Three Wolf Moon Short Sleeve Tee reviews take the cake. I think the reviews themselves made this shirt a bestseller, believe it or not. I've thought about ordering it myself.

http://www.amazon.com/Mountain-Three-Short-Sleeve-Black/dp/B000NZW3KC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=apparel&qid=1274814667&sr=8-1

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I liked this one too:

I don't have much time., June 23, 2008

By John L. (Border of Wasteland, Former USA) - See all my reviews

This review is from: Denon AKDL1 Dedicated Link Cable (Electronics)
This connection isn't sound. If my calculations are correct, it should be sometime around 2007 for whomever is reading this. DO NOT USE THESE CABLES. Something... happens with them. Something came through, something from somewhere else. We were overrun in days, not many of us are left. WE LIVE UNDERGROUND! ONLY YOU CAN STOP IT NOW. SAVE US. DO NOT USE THESE CABLES.

I don't have much time. This connection isn't sound. If my calculations are correct, it should be--

A

armaraas

Full Audioholic
The tags aren't bad either.

There was a Denon link like this (if this isn't the exact same one) before in the steam vent I think. I still think that the The Mountain Three Wolf Moon Short Sleeve Tee reviews take the cake. I think the reviews themselves made this shirt a bestseller, believe it or not. I've thought about ordering it myself.

http://www.amazon.com/Mountain-Three-Short-Sleeve-Black/dp/B000NZW3KC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=apparel&qid=1274814667&sr=8-1
Man, I was gonna watch a movie tonight. Instead I've been spending the last 50 minutes reading reviews and looking at some of the bizarre things they have available at Amazon. Check out the Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed- follow the Tuscany Whole Milk...from one of the sellers who is selling a gallon of the milk-
NEW CONDITION! The lid has only been removed once so I could let a potential buyer smell it. Also, I daubed some behind my ears before I went on the best date of my life. OTHERWISE BRAND NEW CONDITION, undrunk.

Then on that Viewed list, Fresh Whole Rabbit, The 2009-2014 Outlook for Wood Toilet Seats in Greater China, a Parent Child Testing Product for about $10,000, Inflatable Toast, Squirrel Underpants...
Ok, I think personally, I need to get a Badonkadonk Land Cruiser/Tank-
http://www.amazon.com/JL421-Badonkadonk-Land-Cruiser-Tank/dp/B00067F1CE/ref=pd_sbs_gro_7

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis