FS Yamaha RXA3080 9.2-11.2 receiver like new with 3 years of warranty left 875$ + shipping

T

tbwebdev34

Audioholic
I’m looking to sell my Yamaha RXA3080 receiver I purchased back in October 22 from a dealer, also purchased extended warranty that they offered which is transferable apparently for the remaining 3 years. Excellent to immaculate condition wise with just a few scratches on back near the hdmi inputs since I have changed hdmi cables 3-4 times I did leave a few marks on the casing. The unit has been used as a pre amp to run my system with a mc452 and a Rotel 1585 amp, so I’ve never touched the internal amps for powering my system. Unit has all accessories and original box and packaging like new. I prefer local pickup in beecave/lakeway area but willing to ship at buyers expense. The reason I’m selling is to possibly move towards a av processor like a av7706 or 8805a….honestly I was considering the cinema 50 as well for a pre amp, mainly wanting the Dirac paid upgrade and the possible hdmi 2.1 gaming capabilities if I ever do play games again. Thanks for looking, any questions at all please ask as I would love to answer and possibly get this sold before I drop money on the new one. 875$ + shipping

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis