FS: Wharfedale Jade 1 in black oak

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
Selling a pair of Wharfedale Jade 1 speakers in excellent condition.

I bought these in July of this year directly from Sound Import USA (Wharfedale's US distributor) as a "demo" pair - they were the pair used for the hometheaterreview.com review by Andrew Robinson:
Wharfedale Jade 1 Bookshelf Loudspeaker Reviewed

They've only been lightly used for about 3 months, and come with grills, manual, and original packaging.

Brand new price is $1199.
WHARFEDALE JADE 1 BOOKSHELF SPEAKERS (PR) at Music Direct

Great speakers - among the best I've heard in terms of resolution and clarity. Selling because I need the cash. Asking $600 + shipping. Paypal or USPS money order. Contact me for FedEx shipping quote.

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
Still available.

$515 + shipping takes them.

R

ReUpRo

Full Audioholic
Word escape me. What is wrong with you people? Why does this post not say 'sold' already?

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
How did these not sell yet, Ill give you $450 shipped just to put them in storage, only a couple states away, lol...

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
Bump... Final price drop... $500 + shipping.

And no - I will not consider offers for less than that...

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
congrats, that was an awesome price, Im surprised no one here bought them... the Wharfedale stuff sells very well on ebay, I sold a pair of Opus towers for $1800 on there a while back, I only paid $700 for them on demo and used them for a while...

A

addictaudio

Audioholic
How would you compare the Opus 2 tower with the Jade that you have? especially the tweeter design and high end frequencies?

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
there are a couple opus 2 towers, the Jades have a better low end {belive it or not, the bass in the jade towers is amazing, it ports out the bottom sides not port holes, its a nice design....} the mids aree also fantastic, the highs are crisp, and strong, but I like them a little warmer, I actually prefer the evo2 series over all of them...

I get the feeling steve has something to do with the red name above, lol...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis