FS: TV, speakers, subs

V

Vart

Audioholic
Time to change things up in the living room so I am selling off a bunch of stuff.

Sony 60" LCD rear projection TV. Model KDF-60WF655. I bought this brand new in '05 or '06. It is in excellent shape. Looking for $250obo. Will not ship.

Here is the link to the Crutchfield site with all the details:
Sony KDF-60WF655 60" Grand Wega™ High-Definition rear-projection LCD TV at Crutchfield.com

Stand that the Sony is currently on. $50obo. Will not ship.

Pair of Wharfedale Modus One-Six mains. $200obo. Will not ship.

Here is the cnet site with specs:
Wharfedale Modus one-six Specs (speaker - wired) - Separate Speakers - CNET Reviews

Wharfedale Modus Music Center $50 obo. Prefer not to ship. But would consider it.

Here's the Amazon site with more info:
Amazon.com: Wharfedale Modus Music Center Channel: Electronics

Two subs loaded with Elemental Designs ehqs12 12" 4ohm drivers. Ported enclosures built by me tuned to 20hz. $125ea obo. Will not ship.

PM me if you want more(or better) pictures or more details on anything. Everything is located in Albany NY. Would be willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet up with someone.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Those subs will make a fine addition to someones HT, good luck with the sale.

V

Vart

Audioholic
Those subs will make a fine addition to someones HT, good luck with the sale.
Yeah, they sound great and get low. I am pushing them with a BASH 300 and it is a perfect match for them. I hate to see them go but I need to get something with a higher WAF.

D

diceman1000

Enthusiast
I put a pair of eqhs 12s in a buddy's car years ago, he's still using them to this day, a steal at $25... I miss eD:(

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Tapatalk

V

Vart

Audioholic
Stand sold. Everything else still available.

I really wish you could edit your older posts on this forum.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis