FS Tivo Premiere and Elgato EyeTV 250 Plus

rgriffin25

rgriffin25

I recently did some experimenting with my TV programming at home. I decided to stop my dish network service and use an antenna to watch TV. First I tried the EyeTV and it worked quite well. However I didn't think it was something I could get my wife to use. I purchased the EyeTV around the beginning of May and only used it for a month or so. It is only compatible with Apple computers. This would be a perfect companion for a mac mini HTPC. I purchased the EyeTV 250+ for $200.
I would like to get $150 + actual shipping costs. It will ship in original box and include all accessories.

The second part of my experiment was with Tivo. The updated Tivo Premiere is really nice. Especially with the online features such as Netflix. I decided against this option due to the initial cost of the hardware for 3 TVs.
I purchased the Tivo around the end of May and only used it for a little over a month. Tivo is compatible with OTA Digital signals as well as Cable TV with or without a Cablecard.

The Tivo retails for $300, I would like $250 + actual shipping. It will also ship in the original box and include all accessories.

If you have any questions please feel free to send me a message.

rgriffin25

rgriffin25

I will consider any reasonable offer for either item.

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
Just a note the TIVO should be able to handle VOD via COX Cable soon fyi.. for those looking.

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
I will look into this Tivo later this weekend when I have more time. My brother might be interested.

rgriffin, I would PM westcott (spelling?) to see if he hasn't already pulled the trigger on the same OTA tuner that I have. He might not go for it, but if I did it all over again, I'd probably buy this off of you. I am very impressed with my friend's tivo that he uses on his 65V10.

Depending on anyone's rates for box rentals, if this unit lasts you one year, or two years, you've already paid for it by saving on rental fees, and after that point, it's money in the pocket.

The best part is thing will work waaaaaaaay better than 99.99% of the POS cable boxes out there.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis