FS: SVS PB13-Ultra Rosenut $1,200

Chopin_Guy

Chopin_Guy

Senior Audioholic
Well I have been out of the loop here for a little bit -- life has been busy with gigs and such. But I am now posting my beloved PB13 Ultra for sale -- being in an apartment and a recent break-up does not really make sense for me keeping this as it hardly gets used and when it does, it does not even begin to tap into its potential...

I have had this for less than a year and purchased it from SVS -- so the warranty will still be good for some time and will transfer to the new owner. I baby all my gear and this unit is flawless and has not a mark on it. I still have the box and all paperwork. Now while selling to someone in the Houston or surrounding TX area would be ideal -- I can ship this unit but it will be rather expensive to do so -- obviously at 160lbs it will require freight shipping.

See the pictures below and feel free to PM with any questions that you may have...

Last edited by a moderator:
djreef

djreef

Audioholic Chief
Sorry to hear about the bad luck. This has to be a suck separation, in more than one way. Man, I'd love to help you out, but unfortunately $1200 is not in the budget. Good luck.

R

reachdru

Audiophyte
I'm in Dallas, would you be willing to meet me halfway? Centerville, TX maybe?

Chopin_Guy

Chopin_Guy

Senior Audioholic
Reachdru,

Thanks for the interest man -- the only problem is I have a 2009 accord and there is NO way the sub will fit in my car. However, I would be willing to drop the price a little to compensate for your time and gas cost -- so let me know...

Thanks again man...

-cg

R

reachdru

Audiophyte
Thanks but I just made a deal on a black PB12 Plus/2 from another audio forum. If that doesn't work out I'll take you up on your offer. I may be in Houston during Thanksgiving if your sub is still available.

I would have preferred your PB13 Ultra but the rest of my speakers are black. I even contemplated having yours wrapped but in the end the price of the PB12 was just too good to pass up. Good luck anyway on your sale.

Chopin_Guy

Chopin_Guy

Senior Audioholic
Thanks -- I'm in no hurry and if it doesn't sell its not the end of the world. I would hate to see it go...lol...chances are if something falls through with your PB12/2 deal I will still most likely have this -- take care man...

-cg

R

reachdru

Audiophyte
$348 discount plus karma credits

How much are these going for now? Brand new?
Direct from SVSound is $1698 (after shipping) vs $1350 used ($1200 + $150 freight).

Thats still a $348 discount plus you'll be helping out a fellow audioholic. You can buy a nice used center channel for that.

For freight I suggest using freightquote.com but make sure to specify terminal to terminal -- it'll cut your cost by half. Buyer and seller would have to pickup/dropoff at their nearest corresponding terminals. Delivery is about 2-3 days that way. I just shipped a 140 lb SVS PB12 Plus/2 from Wisconsin to Texas for $110 + $35 insurance.

Husker43

Audiophyte
Chopin,

I am interested in buying a sub. Can you send more pics at katodog25699 @ yahoo .com? and you can contact me by that also

Thanks

Husker

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis