FS: SVS MTS-01 Tower Speakers (Rosenut)

dwayland

dwayland

Audioholic
I am selling my MTS-01 Tower Speakers as I was given back a pair of speakers I had parted with some time ago and I no longer have room for these. They are in like new condition and have a build date of 7-7-09 as shown in the pictures.

They come with all original accessories and packing.

Asking $850.00 for local (Raleigh, NC) pickup or $950 shipped to your door. Shipping within the continental US only.

Email derekwayland@blueshiftaudio.com if interested.

Thanks!

Hi-res Speaker slideshow:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dwayland/sets/72157624977104236/show/

DTS

DTS

Senior Audioholic
Those are awesome looking. Sure would look nice next to my rosenut ultra. :)

majorloser

majorloser

I seem to remember something about these speakers. Did these come from Craig?

dwayland

dwayland

Audioholic
I seem to remember something about these speakers. Did these come from Craig?
Nope. I purchased them, I and I alone, direct from SVS. My description above is a bit confusing. The speakers I was given back, are a pair of speakers I sold to a friend of mine and it is that pair that I am keeping.

My rep, Jack Gilvey can verify for warranty information as well.

Last edited:
dwayland

dwayland

Audioholic
Didn't you have a black pair awhile back?
Yes I did.

A raffle was held for them here on AH, prior to the whole AVXXX raffle disaster as Schifter had not come through for us on the raffles he held for my daughter, so I took matters into my own hands. (Never again to be repeated for obvious reasons.)

Are you trying to make me cry by going into all of this? ;)

Salt on the wounds man.

majorloser

majorloser

Nope, just remembered you had a nice pair of black ones at one time and how you liked them so much. sorry :eek:

dwayland

dwayland

Audioholic
Nope, just remembered you had a nice pair of black ones at one time and how you liked them so much. sorry :eek:

No worries man. :) Yeah, I did like them, loved them in fact. Love these too, but I gotta do what I gotta do. :-(

Cheers,

Derek

Patrukas777

Patrukas777

Senior Audioholic
man oh man...I have these already, but im sure they would make great rear speakers too ;):D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis