FS: Sunfire Cinema Grand 200~Five Amplifier

tomd51

tomd51

Audioholic General
Up for sale is my beloved Sunfire Cinema Grand 200~Five amplifier. I am the second owner of this 200W x 5 multichannel amp and it has been well cared for in a dedicated, smoke-free, child-free theater room. While I have let it stretch it's legs every once in awhile, it's a rare occasion that I use more than half of the power available in this unit. I'll typically watch movies and listen to music around 80dB, which isn't even working it in the least. It performs as well today as it did a couple of years ago when I purchased it from an AudiogoN member.

The face is perfect except for one pin-sized mark in the left top corner. The rest does show a few signs of wear and tear with a some nicks and light scratches from the previous owner and myself, mostly on the sides. I've linked pictures below of the unit itself. As usual, the flash makes the blemishes more prominent than they are in person, but I want any prospective buyer to be aware for full disclosure. I'd rate it about a 7 out of 10 on the AudiogoN scale. It's still a beautiful unit and if I could use it close to it's potential, I'd likely keep it. In fact, I'm replacing it w/a 125w multichannel amp, which should tell you how little I've needed the power it's capable of.

The Cinema Grand will come with the original smoked glass stand, detachable power cord and original packaging. Will double box for safe shipping if needed. Asking price is $850 plus cost of shipping, PayPal preferred but will accept postal money order also. Any questions, let me know... -TD

http://s275.photobucket.com/albums/jj311/tdonaghue/Sunfire Cinema 200 Five/

tomd51

tomd51

Audioholic General
***Price Adjustment***

Asking price updated to $800... -TD

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
That is a great amp!

What's that "Irish Pub" picture you have in the background?

tomd51

tomd51

Audioholic General
Thks, mperfct. I hate to sell it, but I really don't need all the power its capable of. My room is pretty good sized (28' x 13' x 8'), but with the high sensitivity most of my speakers have, the Cinema Grand barely breaks a sweat even at higher volume listening.

The 'Irish Pub' sign is actually a personalized wooden sign one of my sisters bought me for my bar area. Think it was a birthday present, one of the better ones. :)

Here's a dark pic of the Sunfire w/the full sign behind it:

Attachments

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis