FS: Samsung PN64F8500 64" 1080p 3D Plasma HDTV - $1000 - Albany/Cobleskill/Saugerties

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
For sale Samsung PN64F8500. Purchased December 7, 2014 as part of the last stock from Amazon brand new. TV is in Excellent condition, nearly like new. Non-smoking home, never wall mounted so front and back are nearly flawless. TV comes with two remotes, one touch one standard, 3D glasses (used once), and power cord. Local pickup only, however I am willing to drive to meet someone within a reasonable distance for sale.

Please PM or reply for more details, pictures, questions.

Also OBRO

Last edited:
tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
I would like to upgrade for that if you were little closer! :D May I ask why you are departing from that TV? Good luck selling that great TV.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I would like to upgrade for that if you were little closer! :D May I ask why you are departing from that TV? Good luck selling that great TV.
I still have another Samsung Plasma that I use, but this model no longer fits my day to day needs. I'm loath to give up my plasma, but it just isn't bright enough for the room it's in and I no longer have a dedicated room for it where I can strictly control lighting. I'm looking to go to a Samsung 4K UHD set now which I think will ultimately look better in the room 85%+ of the time compared to the Sammy plasma due to the lighting issue.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I still have another Samsung Plasma that I use, but this model no longer fits my day to day needs. I'm loath to give up my plasma, but it just isn't bright enough for the room it's in and I no longer have a dedicated room for it where I can strictly control lighting. I'm looking to go to a Samsung 4K UHD set now which I think will ultimately look better in the room 85%+ of the time compared to the Sammy plasma due to the lighting issue.
like this one?
http://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/samsung/ks8000

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis