FS: Rotel 1068 Pre/Pro

C

Cozmo

Audioholic
I have upgraded to a new HDMI 1.3 receiver and now must part with my Rotel 1068 pre/pro. Unit is black and was purchased from an authorized dealer in February 2004. It is in excellent condition (9/10) and was kept in a well-ventilated, smoke free environment.

Included are the original owners manuals for the RSP-1068 and RR-1050 remote, and the 1068 will be shipped in original packaging. I will also provide a copy of the original receipt.

I am asking $700 plus shipping. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me through PM. Pictures available upon request.

Cozmo

http://www.rotel.com/NA/products/ProductDetails.htm?Id=21

J

jamie2112

Banned
That is a sweet pre pro unit I wish I had another room to put it in. Good luck with your sale.

C

Cozmo

Audioholic
That is a sweet pre pro unit I wish I had another room to put it in. Good luck with your sale.
Thanks jamie2112. I hate to part with it, but I'm in the same boat as you on that one. I am keeping the RMB1075 amp though and using it with an RXV663.

C

Cozmo

Audioholic
I have upgraded to a new HDMI 1.3 receiver and now must part with my Rotel 1068 pre/pro. Unit is black and was purchased from an authorized dealer in February 2004. It is in excellent condition (9/10) and was kept in a well-ventilated, smoke free environment.

Included are the original owners manuals for the RSP-1068 and RR-1050 remote, and the 1068 will be shipped in original packaging. I will also provide a copy of the original receipt.

I am asking $700 plus shipping. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me through PM. Pictures available upon request.

Cozmo

http://www.rotel.com/NA/products/ProductDetails.htm?Id=21
Here are some pictures of the pre/pro. Better quality ones available upon request.

Attachments

C

Cozmo

Audioholic
New Price

Bump for new price...

Asking $650 plus shipping. Detailed info below. This has been a wonderful pre/pro for me, I just don't have a second room to use it in.

Description
  • Model: RSP-1068
  • Price (new): $1699 USD
  • Dimensions: 17.125"W x 4.75"H x 13.125"D
  • Weight: 34 pounds

Features
  • Connections for up to eight sources (five video-based)
  • Five assignable digital inputs
  • Direct analog stereo mode bypasses all digital processing
  • Video transcoding for five composite, five S-video, and three component-video inputs
  • Custom IDs can be programmed for each source input
  • Decodes Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Surround EX, Dolby Pro Logic IIx, DTS, DTS-ES, DTS 96/24, LPCM (up to 192 kHz), HDCD, MP3
  • Adjustable subwoofer crossover for individual channels and decoding modes
  • Five- and seven-channel stereo modes
  • Software is upgradeable
  • 12V triggers
  • RS-232 interface
  • Full programmable/learning universal remote control

C

Cozmo

Audioholic
Bump for new price...

Asking $600 plus shipping. Please PM if interested.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis