FS: PS3 Slim; 120gb......

64met

64met

Audioholic
Purchased this primarily as a blu-ray player and media streamer for my office and long story short: These plans didn't materialize- so I have FS: One ps3 slim 120gb , one game controller, and one remote control. Excellent condition cosmetically, and fully functional. I have original box, owners manual, etc. Please check my 100% feedback on ebay. (user name -64met)

****Prefer someone local to Dallas/ Ft Worth to avoid ship. If I do ship, buyer pays actual ship charge which will include insurance. If use pay pal> waive the 3% fee. ****

Asking $269.00 + cost to ship.

Thxs!

Last edited:
ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
What do these go for new? My brother in law wants one and we are in FTW.
Purchased this primarily as a blu-ray player and media streamer for my office and long story short: These plans didn't materialize- so I have FS: One ps3 slim 120gb , one game controller, and one remote control. Excellent condition cosmetically, and fully functional. I have original box, owners manual, etc. Please check my 100% feedback on ebay.

****Prefer someone local to Dallas/ Ft Worth to avoid ship. If I do ship, buyer pays actual ship charge which will include insurance. If use pay pal> waive the 3% fee. ****

Asking $269.00 + cost to ship.

Thxs!

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Sorry, I didn't know they were still hard to find.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
P-Dawg the PS3 is harder to find than a virgin in Las Vegas I have posted a news article about it over in the gaming section, some people have been paying $100 over MSRP for it.:eek:

Last edited:
its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah, for some reason they're temporarily out of stock at plenty of locations, and the 250GB model isn't worth purchasing for the premium since you can just swap the hdd on the 120GB model yourself for less.

And if I didn't already have a ps3, I'd be on this deal, since I'm also in fort worth :)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
They are coming out with new packages shortly, which is why there is a shortage. No changes to the PS3 itself, just what is included. The new models will include one game and an HDMI cable at the same price, so really not much of a deal. There is a thread about it in the gaming section.

64met

64met

Audioholic
They are coming out with new packages shortly, which is why there is a shortage. No changes to the PS3 itself, just what is included. The new models will include one game and an HDMI cable at the same price, so really not much of a deal. There is a thread about it in the gaming section.

Thank you, for your input ^

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis