FS:PRISTINE PARADIGM STUDIO 60s V2(PAIR)CHERRY FINISH.

Z

zoran

Audioholic
THIS WONDERFUL PAIR WOULD LOVE A NEW HOME AS I AM DOING A MAJOR RECONSTRUCTION.

VERY WELL KEPT, LOOK LIKE NEWs. all original packing is available.

I prefer to sell them locally in SFO BAY AREA! 94022

for $900 (cash only)

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Many refer to the V2s as the best of the Studio series. They used a great cross-over network in that speaker system and the V2s have the most rigid cabinet construction, they are certainly the heaviest versions.

The best of luck to you with your sale.

Z

zoran

Audioholic
Damn if I had $900...
If you are local, we might be able to work out some arrangements.:D if you are really interested. Happy Holidays.

Paradigm studios are phenomenal art of acoustics!

Z

zoran

Audioholic
Many refer to the V2s as the best of the Studio series. They used a great cross-over network in that speaker system and the V2s have the most rigid cabinet construction, they are certainly the heaviest versions.

The best of luck to you with your sale.
I appreciate your kind compliments to my speakers lol

Z

Zaluss

Audioholic
Heh while I'd love to own these I don't think I can justify $900. I'm not far though. I have a few things to trade. So unless your looking for a Lenovo T500 fully loaded laptop or some speakers. I have a pair of av123 X-sls classics And a x-cs center in cherry I'm trying to sell for $200 ;)

Z

zoran

Audioholic
Heh while I'd love to own these I don't think I can justify $900. I'm not far though. I have a few things to trade. So unless your looking for a Lenovo T500 fully loaded laptop or some speakers. I have a pair of av123 X-sls classics And a x-cs center in cherry I'm trying to sell for $200 ;)
Thanks. I'll have them for a while, as I said we are doing a major reconstruction, so unfortunately might not work towards a swap .

I will be also listing matching ADP 450s, CC 450 studios too( black) soon.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis