FS: Paradigm Signature S2 v.2 (Cherry) w/stands

J

jb5200

Audioholic
Hello,

I have a set of absolutely mint S2's v.2 with the Beryllium tweeter bolted to a set of VTI DF29 stands for sale. The stands are just like the J29 stands except they are all black instead of with the silver.

I am the original owner of the S2's and were purchased from an authorized dealer and have the original boxes. This is one of the best bookshelves that I have ever heard and sound unbelievable with the Be Tweeter.

I have a full Sig. surround setup (S8's, C5, S2) and we moved to a smaller house so I don't have room for stand mounted surrounds - have to go to wall mount. They have been ONLY used for surrounds so hardly used and never been abused ( I tend to baby my stuff).

The speakers are bolted to the stands and the stands are filled with sand currently. If you are thinking about getting the v.3 save yourself some $$ b/c I've heard both versions and they sound exactly the same to me and to many others.

I have perfect feedback on here, Emotiva, Audiogon, and Ebay - just do a search with my user name.

Cost - $1800 shipped in US/No Paypal fees

I have a lot more pics upon request!

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
That's not fair!:D
My power was out for a few days.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com