FS: Panasonic DMP-BD60 and 2 discs

E

E-A-G-L-E-S

Full Audioholic
I am selling my Panasonic DMP-BD60 with original remote, original box and original receipt from Sears.
In perfect/same as new cosmetic and mechanical condition.

-$75 !!

Will include "The Hangover" & "Inglourious Basterds" BR's, both for $5 total......if only buying discs--$10 each.

Last edited:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Good price for a fine unit. I've been happy with mine as are my parents with theirs.

E

E-A-G-L-E-S

Full Audioholic
Still available and if you are a verified Paypal buyer I will knock another $5 off....so $75 with two movies !!

E

E-A-G-L-E-S

Full Audioholic
Depends where it's going......UPS or FedEx can be used.
I will say that if you are in S. Korea that would probably be much more than say new jersey.
I am in Allentown, PA...north of Philly.

dapack69

dapack69

Senior Audioholic
Why can't you ship it via USPS priority mail? It'll cost the same shipping it to 90210 zip code.

I have an APO address.

E

E-A-G-L-E-S

Full Audioholic
I believe it only can be the $10 flat rate at USPS if it fits in there largest flat rate box.
I could be 100% wrong on that though.
If I can I would/will use it....

dapack69

dapack69

Senior Audioholic
I've had my 1007 shipped over via USPS priority mail and I think thats a tad bit bigger.

E

E-A-G-L-E-S

Full Audioholic
According to the USPS site, their medium box is 11&7/8" x 13&5/8" x 3&3/8"...
there large box is 12" x 12" x 5&1/2"

The BD60 is 17" x 9.5" x 2".....so it wouldn't fit in either.
**Unless there site is wrong or something else...

I'm guessing fedex or ups ground to california from pennsylvania would run around $15...but shoot me the city, state, zip and I'll get online quotes.

dapack69

dapack69

Senior Audioholic
So you have no way of getting your own box at all? Or even taking it to UPS and have them pack it for you and then taking it to the post office to mail it?

E

E-A-G-L-E-S

Full Audioholic
Never said that....if you read my for sale post you will see I have the original box.
But it wouldn't qualify for $10 flat rate then would it?
If all you are concerned with is me using USPS, then I will use them....just not sure I can get $10 rate since I'm not able to use one of their $10 rate boxes.

E

E-A-G-L-E-S

Full Audioholic
I got a quote of $15.14 to 90210 from 18104 for the orginal box size via USPS Priority Mail.

So given that is as far away as possible basically, anywhere else in the US would be less, I believe it starts around $4.90

E

E-A-G-L-E-S

Full Audioholic
Still available.....basically $85-$95 shipped with both movies.(depending where u live)

Last edited:
Soccerkid830

Soccerkid830

Full Audioholic
Hi, I'm pretty new here, and am interested in that BD player of yours. I'm at zip code 48178, can ya send me an exact price with both blu rays?

-Tim

E

E-A-G-L-E-S

Full Audioholic
Tim....$90.06 shipped and insured with both BR's.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis