Fs: Onkyo Uwl-1 Wireless Usb Audio Streaming

Ron_Phelps

Ron_Phelps

Junior Audioholic
This unit is like new with box, manual, cables, etc. - contact me with any questions....

Wireless Music Streaming from PC to Audio Systems with USB Transmitter and Receiver Unit

Onkyo has been focusing on the wireless transmission of uncompressed audio signals from personal computers to home audio systems that enable you to send computer-/internet-based audio sources up to 30 meters. The end result is the UWL-1 wireless USB audio transport which transmits on a 2.4 GHz signal. The set-up process is simple. Connect the UTX-1 USB transmitter unit to the computer to send an audio signal to the RX-1 receiver unit. You can then adjust the input selector on the connected amplifier, receiver or mini audio system to enable it to receive digital audio sent from programs like iTunes or Windows Media Player.

Please see the website - Onkyo UWL-1 - Wireless USB Audio Transport | Model Information | Onkyo USA Home Theater Products

MSRP = $229.00
This unit does what it says it will do - I used it to send audio to the basement from my computer located upstairs - I don't need it anymore due to the purchase of an AVR with 2 room capabilities.

I am asking $100 plus shipping (which shouldn't be much).

Ron_Phelps

Ron_Phelps

Junior Audioholic
Onkyo wireless

Saturday morning bumpage - Don't ya want a new toy to play with ? ;)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Ron, looks like a cool product! Did you ever run into issues with it interfering with a wireless network or with cordless phones?

Thanks.

Ron_Phelps

Ron_Phelps

Junior Audioholic
Onkyo

Ron, looks like a cool product! Did you ever run into issues with it interfering with a wireless network or with cordless phones?

Thanks.
Yes I had some issues w/ my cordless phone (2.4 ghz) but you are able to push a button on the device to change the frequency (2400 MHz-2483.5 MHz) and the problem went away. I have a wireless router but I must have it on a frequency that doesn't interfere. So I didn't have any issues w/ it - Thx for asking ! :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis