FS: Mitsubishi HC3000U

tomd51

tomd51

Audioholic General
FS: Mitsubishi HC3000U projector

Up for sale is my Mitsubishi HC3000U 720p projector. This unit is not even six months old and while I would love to keep this (phenomenal picture for movies and HD sports on a 92” screen), I have a 61" RPTV that is back in service, so I hate to see one of them just sitting idle and the RPTV is just too hard to move.

As I mentioned, this unit is less than six months old and is still under most of its two-year warranty. I have put less than 200 hrs. on the bulb and it’s been run mostly in low/economy mode. It resides in my smoke-free, child-free dedicated theater, so it’s been well cared for and never subjected to any quick-strike viewing.

I have been more than happy with its performance, I just can’t have both this and my RPTV and the projector is the easiest to sell at this point.

Here’s some information from the pros on the Mitsubishi HC3000U:

Art from Projector Reviews take
Write-up from Ultimate AV Magazine
Review from Projector Central

Here's some screen shots (albeit shoddy, haven't quite gotten the hang of that yet) of the HC3000 in action.

Anyone that’s considered a Mitsubishi HC1500 or 1600 and doesn’t need a light cannon/quasar/business brightness geared projector, I strongly recommend taking a look at the HC3000. My asking price is $775, will come with original accessories, manual and packaging.

Any questions on this, please let me know... -TD

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
tomd51

tomd51

Audioholic General
This guy's still looking for a good home.

Just a friendly HC3000 seller reminder... :)

tomd51

tomd51

Audioholic General
Resurrecting this thread from the dead and lowering the price to $725 shipped. Great deal on a solid 720P projector with very few miles... -TD

tomd51

tomd51

Audioholic General
Final price drop on the HC3000U to $650 shipped!

If it doesn't move at this price, it's stayin!! :cool: -TD

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis