FS: Marantz SR6008 receiver, MB Quart Vera bookshelves

Lulimet

Lulimet

Full Audioholic
Hi guys. Our family will be moving to Washington state in January because of my wife's job and we'll be living in an apartment for a year or two. It won't be possible to have a full surround system so I am selling a couple of things from my system. Plus I need to pay off a credit card :(
Selling the Marantz SR6008 receiver and one of the MB Quart Vera pair.
I listed them on ebay.

Marantz SR6008 7 2 Channel Receiver | eBay

MB Quart Vera VS05B Speakers | eBay

I also have a nice Dell Latitude E6410 laptop on eBay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/281463673148?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

Last edited:
N

nogaro

Full Audioholic
Where in WA are you moving to? Just made the move myself a few months back.

Lulimet

Lulimet

Full Audioholic
Her job is in Everett so we'll be living there or in one of the surrounding towns. You are in Seattle?

N

nogaro

Full Audioholic
Her job is in Everett so we'll be living there or in one of the surrounding towns. You are in Seattle?
Yup, Everett isn't too far from me, only about 25 miles or so. Please let me know when you get there and we can compare our Veras :)

Lulimet

Lulimet

Full Audioholic
Man, I know I am really going to regret selling the one pair of Veras. The materials used and build quality alone made the price we paid for them worth it.

Too bad I bought too many toys this year and that credit card needs to be paid off.

Lulimet

Lulimet

Full Audioholic
All three items sold on eBay. I wonder if the buyer of the MB Quarts is a member here.

Anyway, thanks and mods can lock the thread since the items are now sold.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis