FS: Marantz MA-500U monoblock amps

H

Harrison20

Enthusiast
Still got these? I would like three. Shipping cost to Maryland?

gladiator335

gladiator335

Audioholic
It was a very nice meeting with Alex!
Too bad I didn't have much time to talk shop (and other stuff!)
Anyways: 4 amplifiers are gone. Last pair is still available.

gladiator335

gladiator335

Audioholic
It's a pretty big window ;)
However you wouldn't be able to see the deals on Barter Town without becoming a subscriber (the best 25 bucks per yera I spent in my life).

majorloser

majorloser

Alex bought four amps? Never be able to hide those from the boss.

gladiator335

gladiator335

Audioholic
And that's why he bought two.
Another pair was sold somewhere else (not on this forum).

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
It's a pretty big window ;)
However you wouldn't be able to see the deals on Barter Town without becoming a subscriber (the best 25 bucks per year I spent in my life).
Now I'm a little afraid of what I might find there.

It was good meeting you too. I loved that story about the amp you hooked up even after throwing your back out getting it in the house. I'll be watching to see what you're selling next. I know it's only a matter of time before the 700s are on the auction block. I find the form factor of these amps to be fascinating. I can't stop looking at them. :)

gladiator335

gladiator335

Audioholic
I loved that story about the amp you hooked up even after throwing your back out getting it in the house. I'll be watching to see what you're selling next. I know it's only a matter of time before the 700s are on the auction block. I find the form factor of these amps to be fascinating. I can't stop looking at them. :)
It's a funny story now. But believe me-when I was out of comission for a week I wasn't laughing...
MA-700 are not going anywhere (at least for now). I love the sound and they fit just fine in my pretty crowded rack.
However....speaking about amplifiers....I still have Rotel RB-1050 for sale OR a trade for a stereo preamplifier with phono.
And also I have Yamaha P3200 pro amp for sale. Got it as a payment for the comuter work I've done and don't need all that horsepower it provides (and it's a lot!)
View attachment 11813View attachment 11814

gladiator335

gladiator335

Audioholic
All 6 amplifiers are gone to good homes.
Thanks for looking (and buying) :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis