FS: Luxman LV-105 hybrid integrated amp

Ron_Phelps

Ron_Phelps

Junior Audioholic
I am the original owner of this hybrid tube/mosfet integrated amp - it is 80 watts minimum per channel from 20 hz to 20 khz both channels into 8 ohm with no more than 0.008 % THD - I still have the original box/manual - it has a moving coil/magnet phono connection - it has been used in my bedroom system for the last 10 years - this unit has been well cared for and never given me any problems - I would say that it is cosmetically excellent but rated an 8 due to age. I am asking only $400 for the Luxman.

I also have a Thorens TD166 MKII belt driven turntable with mahogany wood base that matches up with it perfectly - it needs a new cartridge so I am asking only $200 for the turntable. Let me know if you want to make a package deal. Make me a reasonable offer.
thx for looking

Ron_Phelps

Ron_Phelps

Junior Audioholic
Luxman Price Reduced to $350

That's right -price reduction to $350

S

symons wj

Audiophyte
Good morning Ron I wish to buy your LV105 Luxman amp. Is it still for sale? If so then please contact me and we will discuss particlars.

Thanks for your time
John

furrycute

furrycute

Banned
Do you happen to be located in Nigeria or its vicinities?

Good morning Ron I wish to buy your LV105 Luxman amp. Is it still for sale? If so then please contact me and we will discuss particlars.

Thanks for your time
John

furrycute

furrycute

Banned
Do a search on "Nigerian scams." I was merely trying to be helpful, to save you from a potential scam.

Anyways, take it for what it's worth.

Ron_Phelps

Ron_Phelps

Junior Audioholic
Nigerian scams

Do a search on "Nigerian scams." I was merely trying to be helpful, to save you from a potential scam.

Anyways, take it for what it's worth.
No problem with me !:)

jbl100

Audiophyte
Info Needed On The Luxman Lv-105

Hello Ron,
Can You Tell Me What Type And Numbered Tubes Luxman Used In This Fine Amplifier Your Selling ?
I 'am Very Intrested In This Amplifier.
My Husband Who Passed Away Last Year Owned This Amplifier .
I Loved Its Sound !
My Ex Brother Inlaw Took This Amplifier From My Home.
I Didn't Give It A Question My Brother Inlaw And Let Him Take The Amplifier.
Last Week I Was Going Through Some Paperwork And Found That My Husband Owned The Unit All Along.
I Don't Watch Much Tv,but I Listen To Music As It Relaxes Me And Helps Me Sleep.
I'am A Nurse And Work In A Fast Paced Hospital Which Is Very Demanding With A High Stress Level.
I Found Some New And Old Tubes With Worn Names & Numbers On Them.
I Found These Tubes In Our Old Tonnoy Speaker Boxes From England From The Mid 1950's.
My Brother Inlaw Called Me Again Stating He Would Like To Come And Pick The His Speakers Which My Husbanded And Myself Bought When We Went To England.
I Want To Replace My Luxman Lv-105 Amplifier Which Was Used To Run These English Speakers.
I Went To Are Local Stereo Store To See If I Could Find This Same Amplifier.
He Stated That This Ampilier Had Tubes Inside The Amplifier That Need To Be Change Every Two To Three Years.
So I Am Wondering If The Tubes I Found Are For The Luxman Lv-105 Or The Other Tube Amplifier Which Burnt Out And Cost To Much Money To Repair According To The Tech At The Stereo .
I Have Know Problem Giving Your Asking Of $400 Dollars.
I Just Need To Know The Type Tubes The Unit Takes If They Need Changing Every Two To Three Years.
I Thank You For Taking The Time To Read This Message And Considering To Sell Your Amplifier To Me.

Sincerely,
Doreen

davidtwotrees

davidtwotrees

Audioholic General
Yeah, Ron, tell us more about the Luxman amp you're selling??!!:eek:

Ron_Phelps

Ron_Phelps

Junior Audioholic
Luxman

yeah this was a long time ago in a place far, far away....:rolleyes:

H

hiway

Audiophyte
JBL100:
I have this same unit. It is in storage but if you are really interested, I will go get it and check it and the tubes out. They are the original tubes. I used it about six months ago and it sounded good. Please pm if you are interested.

Ron_Phelps

Ron_Phelps

Junior Audioholic
Luxman

Heck I'd like to know also - please post here when you find out ! :D

thx

classical_max

Audiophyte
Luxman amp

$350 for a luxman hybrid amp is a good deal (as long as you know where to find replacement vacuum tubes). I also still own the Luxman hybrid amp and have it matched to B&W speakers and a Mitsubishi turntable. Still makes incredibly pure sound, even with (especially with) my old vinyls.

O

oldLuxman53

Audiophyte
Luxman LV-105U

Do you still have this for sale? If so, how much?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis