FS: KEF Reference 1 stand-mount speakers

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
Reference 1 stand mount speakers, in Silver Satin Walnut finish, in at least a "9" condition. Bought new 1-1/2 years ago. Selling only because I'm upgrading to the Reference Meta version, in the same finish.

SOLD

Last edited:
KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
Nice. Are you getting the new ref 1 meta's?
Got my dealers demo models, in the same finish. They look identical from three sides, only the plate on the back differentiates them visually. In hearing them, it's very clear to me that they're two different speakers. That difference was much more subtle when I owned the original LS50's and bought a pair of LS50 Meta.

I wouldn't be able to afford the upgrade if not for being demo models that he said have "been out 7 or 8 times" for in-home demos like I just did. They're just over a year old, so as a KEF Elite dealer they can discount them significantly. One has two little dings in the woofer, so I'm going to have the dealer order a replacement from KEF, and it'll be covered.
Reference1-Meta_Label.jpg

Last edited:
DigitalDawn

DigitalDawn

Senior Audioholic
I sell KEF, if anyone needs pricing or has any questions.

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
I sell KEF, if anyone needs pricing or has any questions.
Good to know, but for me the KEF dealer I have (who qualifies as Elite status with them) already gives me the best service and pricing that I've ever been offered.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis